C͜or͟r͟u͠p̢zt̢ed͏_P͝la͏y̧e͝r̕ VERSION FOUR! New sounds!

Poll

Hold on, how do I remove a poll?! I can't? Fine, just choose what your favourite word is then.

Someone
33 (13.3%)
help
168 (67.7%)
me
47 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 248

Author Topic: C͜or͟r͟u͠p̢zt̢ed͏_P͝la͏y̧e͝r̕ VERSION FOUR! New sounds!  (Read 22113 times)

░░░░░░░█▐▓▓░████▄▄▄█▀▄▓▓▓▌█
░░░░░▄█▌▀▄▓▓▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▌█
░░░▄█▀▀▄▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▌█
░░█▀▄▓▓▓███▓▓▓███▓▓▓▄░░▄▓▐█▌
░█▌▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▀▓▓▐█
▐█▐██▐░▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▄░▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌█▌
█▌███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▐░░▄▓▓███▓▓▓▄▀▐█
█▐█▓▀░░▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▐█
▌▓▄▌▀░▀░▐▀█▄▓▓██████████▓▓▓▌█▌
▌▓▓▓▄▄▀▀▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓█▓▓▌█▌
█▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓█▓█▓▓▓▐█

Is this supposed to be funny or something

Is this supposed to be funny or something

holy stuff hodot calm down you didn't have to poop on this kid like that

holy stuff hodot calm down you didn't have to poop on this kid like that
lol, that's not hodot.

I made my own creepy player lol i was messing around in the files and changing numbers and when i hosted i saw this

this brings invisible limbs to a whole new level

Could not stop laughing at the stretched out blockhead.. xD laughing my ass off now. You need cookies whoever made this shet  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Could not stop laughing at the stretched out blockhead.. xD laughing my ass off now. You need cookies whoever made this shet  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
Don't do the emoticon stuff.

Don't do the emoticon stuff.
I was thinking maybe if someone could make the mlg sunglasses, along with an obey cap at the same time for hatmod, maybe even a fedora and like, three joints in the mouth.
ok

I made my own creepy player lol i was messing around in the files and changing numbers and when i hosted i saw this

can I hav?

How do you use the add-on? Each time I go on a game it just shows the normal player. (Haven't played blockland in a loooong time. Kind of a newbie.)
Date Registered:   January 02, 2015, 07:07:40 PM

Date Registered:   January 02, 2015, 07:07:40 PM

Their ID is 34794. That's lower than my ID. Now look at when I joined.