Author Topic: share annoying things your friends do  (Read 4267 times)

"i revived a squirrel with a necronomicon, and it screams in my closet every night"
I thought the only copy in the world of the necronomicon was destroyed and forgotten after the mad Arab died

my friend is a huge loving weeaboo (calls himself "otaku" as if it's any better) doctor who friend and his loving facebook wall is nothing but unfunny anime and zelda bullstuff

my friend is a huge loving weeaboo (calls himself "otaku" as if it's any better) doctor who friend and his loving facebook wall is nothing but unfunny anime and zelda bullstuff
why friend anymore

He wasn't really my friend, but I had a neighbor with kids who lived next door before the current scum-faced neighbors we have now moved in. I think he is 4 years younger than me, so he was generally just annoying to be around. He would always scream across the gap between our houses (a good 50 yards) whenever he wanted to come over. One time, I was looking for something in our downstairs refrigerator and saw him walking around on our back porch peering into the windows. I opened the door and told him to beat it.

My best friend is Chinese and is still in the process of really learning English, so I help him out by "proofreading" (almost completely rewriting) his literature schoolwork. The other day he asked me to proofread his Common App essay so I "proofread" it and everything was just fine.

Yesterday he sends me a message on Facebook asking me to check out some revisions he made. They were all terrible; totally unnecessary and breaking the grammar. The last sentence was the best. It was something along the lines of "Though learning English may be a challenge, I will overcome all obstacles yadayada because I am determined to succeed" originally, but he changed it to something like "Though learn English be challenge I am afraid to ask questions."

I told him what I thought and got ready to fix the mess when he responded with "I already sent it."
wtg
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 08:25:07 PM by End »

if there's one thing worse than a weeb
its a weeb that calls themself an otaku

My best friend is Chinese and is still in the process of really learning English, so I help him out by "proofreading" (almost completely rewriting) his literature schoolwork. The other day he asked me to proofread his Common App essay so I "proofread" it and everything was just fine.

Yesterday he sends me a message on Facebook asking me to check out some revisions he made. They were all terrible; totally unnecessary and breaking the grammar. The last sentence was the best. It was something along the lines of "Though learning English may be a challenge, I will overcome all obstacles yadayada because I am determined to succeed" originally, but he changed it to something like "Though learn English be challenge I am afraid to ask questions."

I told him what I thought and got ready to fix the mess when he responded with "I already sent it."
wtg
but hes foreign?

My friend stayed over for a week and wouldn't stop kissing and touching me inappropriately ;-;

My friend stayed over for a week and wouldn't stop kissing and touching me inappropriately ;-;

footage pls also that's hot :^)

footage pls also that's hot :^)
Didn't record anything, and yeah it was pretty hot

Didn't record anything, and yeah it was pretty hot

Then why was it annoying