Bushido is acting very childish

Author Topic: Bushido is acting very childish  (Read 16351 times)

You did the same exact thing, Raven.
Im not referring to specifically you in this drama. He was treating everyone in the server like they weren't allowed to speak unless he said so.

You did the same exact thing, Raven.

you still bring that up? you were in the wrong in that incident, too. forget off

Ok but if we replace Bushido with Tezuni in this situation you all would bandwagon rape him to no returnl.
Except Bushido is likable.
Tezuni? Not so much.

Except Bushido is likable.
Tezuni? Not so much.
Whats so likable about a guy who gets his panties on a bunch when people say "rekd" or "ded"? Can't take a little trash talk so he resorts to muting them and eventually banning them? He seems like an unpleasant person to be around to be honest.

Tezuni is a cool guy to talk to at least.

Whats so likable about a guy who gets his panties on a bunch when people say "rekd" or "ded"? Can't take a little trash talk so he resorts to muting them and eventually banning them? He seems like an unpleasant person to be around to be honest.

its because he makes mods and apparently is good at deathmatch from what i hear

They're both stubborn

Tezuni takes things to an extreme sometimes, definitely more than bush, but they're both stubborn.  and that's why unless they both realize they're being stubborn, this won't be resolved.

And while I have very little room to talk here, it's still relevant.

its because he makes mods and apparently is good at deathmatch from what i hear
Yeah he makes cool guns and is good at videogames. That says nothing about if the guy is likable or not.
They're both stubborn
I tried to point this out earlier and it was completely dismissed. Glad I'm not the only one who sees this.

Who does he even talk to - his admins who are horrible at moderating?
Tezuni is also REALLY stubborn. So is Bushido, but Tezuni is just on a super high level of stubbornness. And from what I've seen, Tezuni can be really childish.

Seriously? If someone says "rekt or "ded" you'll ban them?

I understand that admins are supposed to keep the server running smoothly and to punish people who are annoying, but there's a point at which you become to strict and you fear getting banned for saying anything. I'm getting this feeling when playing on Wrapperup's server and I can't say I particularly like it. :/

They're both being super childish and stubborn. Neither of them can seem to realize it and let it go either.

might as well just turn on the spam filter and put both of those (and all of their permutations) as not allowed

They're both being super childish and stubborn.
Then how is Tezuni "a cool guy to talk to" if they're bother super childish and stubborn?

might as well just turn on the spam filter and put both of those (and all of their permutations) as not allowed

you know you're probably right

Maybe I am stubborn, but I don't think so.

If Zix would even have a dialogue with me, or Bushido actually gave a relevant example within the past, say i'll give him the past 2 years, to justify my ban, i might be more prone to accept it.  But nope, they sidestep this and make up bullstuff about how I 'cause problems', etc, etc.  I actually tried to talk to them about it, and got my steam invite to zix rejected, and then blocked me.  No reply via forum PM either.  Trying to talk to Bushido is like trying to talk to an arrogant child.  He won't give examples and just pulls stuff out his ass.  If they actually worked with me to resolve this, I'd let by-gones be by-gones and would not be 'stubborn' in retaliating back.