you nostalgia you lose v1990

Author Topic: you nostalgia you lose v1990  (Read 243024 times)

-snip-
speaking of lego...

There's only one thing that goes into my mind right now when I think about this...

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DISCONTINUE THIS SET LEGO? WHY? WHY? WWHHYY??

this was the best 6-7 years of my childhood:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 09:53:17 PM by Bin »

So, who's ready to lose?

this was the best 6-7 years of my childhood:
-ps2 snip-
Oh hey look I just got done playing with that today. NFSU2 and Burnout 3 are fun :^)

But really, both the original PlayStation and the PlayStation 2 are still some of my favorites even to this day and not to mention along they were pretty much my childhood. Nintendo would then soon fill in the handheld gap when I got a GameBoy Advance.

speaking of lego...
well lookie what i have here

edit: i have the chum bucket, its on the shelf above
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 05:12:08 PM by TrollBoat »

speaking of lego...
oh man I used to have most of those.
I remember I had the Bikini Bottom, Train Station, Krusty Krab, and the giant SpongeBob set. I always wanted to get the other sets, but of course I didn't. Actually I feel sorry for my parents for wasting all of their money on those sets, because I literally lost every Lego set I had as a kid and that's saying a lot because I had dozens of them. The only complete Lego build I have right now is that giant SpongeBob set which is in my room right now and even then it's only like 98% complete.
I might go back into getting into Lego's again, but I never realized just how loving expensive Lego's are until a couple of years ago.

probably been posted already

still got my box copy

and you list all these starwars games but forget battlefront for the psp/ps2