you nostalgia you lose v1990

Author Topic: you nostalgia you lose v1990  (Read 245404 times)

i actually have that game, incredibly fun

Hnnnng

Get ready! Get ready! Get ready to clown around!
With Lunette and Molly
A clown and her dolly
On the big comfy couch!

There is lots to doodle doo
Lunette loves to read for you
With a wiggle and a giggle and some goofy friends
The place where silliness never ends
Get ready!

All over and under the big comfy couch!

Ha yes I remember the theme song.

If some could help me with this it would be great. I remember this show from my childhood that I am pretty sure was on cartoon network. I think it had daft punk's around the world as  the theme song or opening song. It had something to do with computers, virtual reality, and i cant find the name of the show for the life of me.

If some could help me with this it would be great. I remember this show from my childhood that I am pretty sure was on cartoon network. I think it had daft punk's around the world as  the theme song or opening song. It had something to do with computers, virtual reality, and i cant find the name of the show for the life of me.
So familiar, but I can't put my thumb on it.

Code Lyoko?

What was that show about the really tiny kid named George who would like travel around the house with pneumatic tubes and this little helicopter thing and he had a baby brother who was gigantic compared to him
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 03:38:10 AM by Mr Man »

Code Lyoko?

It was a really cool show, kinda sad too. Quite a bit of shipping too if I remember correctly.