Author Topic: Sector E (Single player FPS)  (Read 48768 times)

how do i get the .ogg files to work in the gamemode so it could stop telling me to get the required .oggs? (im serious)
The .oggs should go into the music folder in your addons folder.
Did you extract the download to your addons folder?

that was awesome

by why do the corpses of the bots keep shooting

Something to do with blockland itself I think.
Nothing I can fix anyways.

will there be a sequel?

I wasn't planning on a sequel anytime soon, but there definitely could be one.

I would like to know why the weird guy in the cargo containers after the shotgun room is invincible. He has to be because I have shot him 5 times with that shotgun before I jump on top of him and he starts spazzing out and still hits me.

Take out the rocket launcher or remove one of the snipers. I had no idea the rockets were being fired purposely at me until I died like 5 times from direct hits. Since I saw the tank blow up, I thought it was a rocket strike or something. I also wasn't able to shoot him because I was being directly fired at by 3 snipers. I tried to fire back, when I realized it's more accurate to spray and aim down sights than to single fire while aimed down sights.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 06:07:05 PM by Sami2ss »

This was a great gamemode.I hope there will be a sequel.But the name wouldn't be Sector E 2 right?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 07:27:09 AM by ?Sir Info? 2 »

It should be Sector F then Sector G then Sector H and so on

Now this gives a good purpose to singleplayer, THANK YOU.

And I just love the part where I gotta take the chip to sector E, he actually turns and clicks to put it down, then a guy runs in, shoots him, and runs off.

Just love it.

And I just love the part where I gotta take the chip to sector E, he actually turns and clicks to put it down, then a guy runs in, shoots him, and runs off.

Just love it.
That was a girl.

That was a girl.
Yeah I just found out when playing it.

Also, Spoiler alert: I hate the end, the assassin kills me even though I saved her from the HARDEST FIGHT EVER.

Looks cool, reminds me of Black Mesa

Just love it.
after I played I replayed got in front of the assassin and he shot me, leaving the  guy alive still

I have the gamemode in my addons folder, but it doesn't allow me to enable it when starting a game. It's not showing up

Also, how do I get the save file for the map?