Author Topic: What is the most disgusting thing you have ever done?  (Read 17821 times)

Why is everyone getting so up and arms about that one post? It's not that gross.

Why is everyone getting so up and arms about that one post? It's not that gross.
Because semen is only meant to go to one place and the back door is not it.

Oh please stop, I almost threw up my pepperoni.
h8er
I know this isn't the place for this but I noticed that you can't PM :c
I tried adding you to steam, we were friends back in Version 8 and were part of the same clan from its beginning to end. On Steam you never accepted so I'm figuring that you just didn't recognize me. (Peavy is the name)
Resend it. I don't have anything.

To keep on topic:

The second most disgusting thing I've ever done is stick a wooden sword in dog stuff then put it in my mouth, when I was thirteen. It was a triple dog dare...

It is either that or when I drank my own blood to keep it off my clothing. I had received a big gash in my arm that wound up needing stitches.

forget one time I had to kiss a fat ugly Mexican chick because spin the bottle and I cringe every time I think of it, and then I proceed to cry on the inside.
What was worse, the fact that she was Mexican or the fact that she was ugly

I sucked a richard at 6 years old 😖

statutory rape at its finest

Blackmailed my sister-in-law into giving me head. Didn't feel right at all....

h8erResend it. I don't have anything.

To keep on topic:

The second most disgusting thing I've ever done is stick a wooden sword in dog stuff then put it in my mouth, when I was thirteen. It was a triple dog dare...

It is either that or when I drank my own blood to keep it off my clothing. I had received a big gash in my arm that wound up needing stitches.
Added.

Also this, its something that quite a few people will do. Its not like the hole wasn't clean or anything.

is drinking blood universally looked at as a gross thing? any time i have an open wound i drink my blood :o

I had my richard sucked when I was nine.

is drinking blood universally looked at as a gross thing? any time i have an open wound i drink my blood :o
I don't think so, but the people I've told that about seem to disagree with me.

I'm strangely proud of this one. I ate the cum out of my boyfriend's ass.
I had my richard sucked when I was nine.
Blackmailed my sister-in-law into giving me head. Didn't feel right at all....

i actually genuinely hope these are sarcasm