Author Topic: What is the most disgusting thing you have ever done?  (Read 17621 times)

i dont think thats what jesus looks like

my friendy little brother pissed crystal clear in a water bottle and he brought it to me and said it was water so I loving drank it and slapped him right in the goddamn face and spit that stuff out
what a friend

Oh... Uhh... Here... I think you need this. Allot.
-snip-
Hmmm, I'd rather this guy:

can i be your second boyfriend
You'd have to wait line. I think some other blocklanders are vying for that title. :cookieMonster:

Since I'm not a disgusting weirdo I don't have any weird cum/turd jerking/special interest stories to tell you.

At one point when my family was doing house renovations we had the task of re-doing some of the plumbing in the upstairs bathroom. Because of this somewhere along the way we had to saw through a sewage pipe. Liquid sewage (nice acidic combination of chemicals and human waste) was spraying all over me the entire time. Took about 3 minutes so I was covered in stuff by the time it was done. Not to mention that drain flies like to lay eggs in these pipes, so we had some insects flying out of the pipes as well. The smell was amazing.

I guess a close second would be at bootcamp a while back when a member in my platoon fell off a slight cliff overhang and scored himself a brutal compound fracture in his leg, bone sticking out, blood everywhere, had to help the corpsman field dress it. I think that was probably more traumatic than disgusting though.

You'd have to wait line. I think some other blocklanders are vying for that title. :cookieMonster:
I thought what we had was special!

what if Mr Man comes in this thread

what if Mr Man comes in this thread

He already did. Informed us, again, about his weird special interestes. This time he masturbated with stuff.

the_steve_experience (underscores for edgy friends)
redirects everything to amateur italian child research

OT: Do you guys REALLY wanna know? Cuz I've got some good stories...
NOPE forget I'VE ALERTED HIM

I know this isn't the place for this but I noticed that you can't PM :c
I tried adding you to steam, we were friends back in Version 8 and were part of the same clan from its beginning to end. On Steam you never accepted so I'm figuring that you just didn't recognize me. (Peavy is the name)

Oh please stop, I almost threw up my pepperoni.

I'm strangely proud of this one. I ate the cum out of my boyfriend's ass.

I'm strangely proud of this one. I ate the cum out of my boyfriend's ass.

This is the true hell