Author Topic: What is the most disgusting thing you have ever done?  (Read 17787 times)

in 10th grade lunch my friends would put all their lunch into a water bottle and id drink it. we even left it sitting out for a couple weeks and let it warm up a bit, then id drink it again. wed create different mixes every week and sometimes they were actually pretty good
this is way more disgusting than the second part wtf

One time I was at school waiting for the bus; my friend handed me a frog, so I ate it. On the bus the frog crawled up my esophogas and jumped out of my mouth. My friend saw it and said I'm amazing.

I'm making this topic because a couple of hours ago I had to manually pull a turd from my rectum using a glove, toilet paper, and a whole lot of willpower. (Thanks a lot Thanksgiving)

I-

One time I was at school waiting for the bus; my friend handed me a frog, so I ate it. On the bus the frog crawled up my esophogas and jumped out of my mouth. My friend saw it and said I'm amazing.
What in the world
You swallowed it whole??
You ate it at all???
Why???????

similarly to clix's story, nastiest thing that's ever happened to me is that I had to take an enema up the ass

liquid feces like, everywhere. and a bit of blood.

do you know what that frog could have done while he was in there?

also when I was little I used to stick my hand in the toilet and reach in the lil hole lol

What in the world
You swallowed it whole??
You ate it at all???
Why???????
Sometimes I do things spontaneously without considering the repercussions of my actions.

One time when I was very young I made a balloon animal out of a turd.

I doubt the legitimacy of this story

theres also this girl i know who asks me to stick my finger down her throat. sometimes i like to lick the saliva off

hot

/title

I'm making this topic because a couple of hours ago I had to manually pull a turd from my rectum using a glove, toilet paper, and a whole lot of willpower. (Thanks a lot Thanksgiving)
That's hot and you know it

OT: Do you guys REALLY wanna know? Cuz I've got some good stories...

That's hot and you know it
i want to genuinely know why you find human fecal matter arousing
i mean i want an explanation
it's disgusting

i want to genuinely know why you find human fecal matter arousing
i mean i want an explanation
it's disgusting

it's mr man
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 11:53:59 PM by Electrk. »

Do you guys REALLY wanna know? Cuz I've got some good stories...
yes