What is the most disgusting thing you have ever done?

Author Topic: What is the most disgusting thing you have ever done?  (Read 17612 times)

I just remembered something. I remember one time I was eating some chips in the living room and accidentally knocked my bowl over onto myself. I just sorta nudged them back into the bowl and kept eating. Out of the corner of my eye, I thought I saw a large crumb on my hand. I brought my hand up to my mouth and ate it. I felt a warm liquid on my hand a minute later. Turns out that crumb I ate was a scab. I just remember thinking, "Huh okay..."

Do you now make jokes to said friend about doing their mom?
no because tbh it would be an insult to myself more than to him

I have no idea why I did this, but I just did.

When I was 7 I ripped up a sheet of paper and put the pieces into a bowl of porridge.

I then mixed the bowl with a spoon.

Afterwards, I accidentally dropped the bowl onto my stomach and the porridge had spilled onto my stomach.

I licked it off my stomach. I swallowed some tiny bits of paper.

Some porridge had dripped down into my underwear.

It felt good.
Wait, You'd have to get your ribcage removed to lick yourself....

I walked in on my distant cousin having love in my grandparents attic on Christmas when I was 6... they were doing a nasty 69 pose and I heard my cousin fart...

girl or guy?

if guy
>hot girl?
if girl
>girl on girl? (please god)

i licked another girls butt b4

i took a large gulp of water while watching a comedy show, i then laughed and starting choking. after that i managed to cough up the water through my nose onto the floor, i then also vomited. when that was over, i turned to go to the bathroom and slipped on my vomit and hit my head on a table.

i took a large gulp of water while watching a comedy show, i then laughed and starting choking. after that i managed to cough up the water through my nose onto the floor, i then also vomited. when that was over, i turned to go to the bathroom and slipped on my vomit and hit my head on a table.
the winner
also we need more mr man
please mr man
we need you back on the list again

Did you die

the winner
also we need more mr man
please mr man
we need you back on the list again

Let's see...

Oh yeah, the first time I decided to poop in my underwear, I made the mistake of wearing boxers and doing it in my room. Long story short, the poop fell out one of the legs and onto the floor and I had to pick it up and carry it down the hall to the bathroom with my bare hand. I washed my hands about 50 times after that and spent a while cleaning that part of the floor. Thank goodness my family was asleep...

I've also ended up pulling out some poop while fingering myself.

Then there was the time I had tangled hair stuck to my butt. That wasn't fun...

Let's see...

Oh yeah, the first time I decided to poop in my underwear, I made the mistake of wearing boxers and doing it in my room. Long story short, the poop fell out one of the legs and onto the floor and I had to pick it up and carry it down the hall to the bathroom with my bare hand. I washed my hands about 50 times after that and spent a while cleaning that part of the floor. Thank goodness my family was asleep...

I've also ended up pulling out some poop while fingering myself.

Then there was the time I had tangled hair stuck to my butt. That wasn't fun...
Hate it when that happens. I trimmed my pubes recently so they stopped getting caught in zippers. I've also gotten my foreskin stuck in a zipper once. That wasn't fun either.

Hate it when that happens. I trimmed my pubes recently so they stopped getting caught in zippers. I've also gotten my foreskin stuck in a zipper once. That wasn't fun either.
Eh, I'm too much of a girl to let that happen. I always just sit down to pee