Author Topic: BLHost v1.0.4 - New forum!  (Read 17467 times)

Starting a hunger games server, so I need to start thinking on my hosting service.

It's like the shoah all over again

Starting a hunger games server, so I need to start thinking on my hosting service.
It's 100% safer to get a linux vps from demonvps than it is to get one from zedrow

It's 100% safer to get a linux vps from demonvps than it is to get one from zedrow
I agree with this man, and I'm going to requote my post because pageloss.

---- DO NOT TRUST HIM WITH YOUR PRIMARY KEY ----

Zedrow is a known forum troll, key phisher, and just in general problem user.

If he doesn't steal your keys in the form of asking for them so he can enter them, there are methods that are readily available to extract keys from keydats, which he will have FULL ACCESS TO. By running a server on his service you are literally giving him your key so he can use it however he wants.

If you ABSOLUTELY CANNOT live without this hosting service, buy a new key for you to use for only dedicated hosting.

Thank you, IP.
forget BLHost

Ipquarx saves the day!

I'd rather give my social security number to a Nigerian price than to give my key to zedrow.

Wtf I already said you don't need to give us a key, its hosted under my name for now..

LOL
do you know how bad that'll be
"man i'd ban that SA but i dont have host priviledges"

Wtf I already said you don't need to give us a key, its hosted under my name for now..
That's even worse.
Why would anything under your name be considered something worth joining given your crap reputation.

I wasn't saying you shouldn't use the service at all, I'm saying don't trust your primary key with the service. Either it'll be hacked or it'll be stolen.

I wasn't saying you shouldn't use the service at all, I'm saying don't trust your primary key with the service. Either it'll be hacked or it'll be stolen.
I already said like 5 times, you don't give us your key. We're gonna get a new BL account and name it "BLHost" to host it under that name.

I already said like 5 times, you don't give us your key. We're gonna get a new BL account and name it "BLHost" to host it under that name.
yeah, that's a bad idea

but i already took that name

This seems too suspicious.