Was it a good deal?

Yes
6 (35.3%)
No
7 (41.2%)
Yes but you should sell it since they'll be cheaper on boxing day
4 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: I just got an Xbox One with Asscreed IV and Oonity, was it worth it?  (Read 2440 times)

If you're going to buy it eventually, why not just keep it now? Don't be such a loving cheapskate. It's already a good deal, and you'll get more out of it if you keep it now. Money will come again. Add me if you decide to keep it.

I don't really know if I would eventually buy it. I only bought it because I thought it was a deal and because Sunset Overdrive is on it but Sunset is more then likely coming to PC now.

Apparently it's more then likely coming to PC.

Also my gamer tag is beachbum111111 if you guys want to add me. I probably won't be able to hook up my Xbox one till tomorrow if I keep it.
Really? Looked it up, found this. So it IS possible.
Source is cringe as forget, however.
http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/56396/20141126/sunset-overdrive-pc.htm

forget assassins creed, get GTA V.

forget assassins creed, get GTA V.
It was part of the bundle you conformist glass of bonerade

Do you think the Xbox One will actually be cheaper on boxing day or does Microsoft have the final say on the price?

Do you think the Xbox One will actually be cheaper on boxing day or does Microsoft have the final say on the price?
If you return it you only get $270.

It was part of the bundle you conformist glass of bonerade

eat my socks you half-witted trashbanger

If you return it you only get $270.

I haven't opened it yet. Don't I get a full refund if I return it within 14 days?

I haven't opened it yet. Don't I get a full refund if I return it within 14 days?
What else are you going to spend your money on? Are you still living with your parents? How old are you? What's your main source of cash? I'm 14 and spent about 35% of my money pile on the bundle and some more on AW and BF4 and I have absolutely no regrets. It's something I enjoy playing by myself or with friends. But could you please give reasons why you're skeptical?