Was it a good deal?

Yes
6 (35.3%)
No
7 (41.2%)
Yes but you should sell it since they'll be cheaper on boxing day
4 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: I just got an Xbox One with Asscreed IV and Oonity, was it worth it?  (Read 2442 times)

What else are you going to spend your money on? Are you still living with your parents? How old are you? What's your main source of cash? I'm 14 and spent about 35% of my money pile on the bundle and some more on AW and BF4 and I have absolutely no regrets. It's something I enjoy playing by myself or with friends. But could you please give reasons why you're skeptical?

I'm only 17
I still live with my parents
I don't have any source of income
I normally save up my money in general. This is honestly the first impulse buy I've ever had on something that costed so much. I just hate the idea of spending money on something that might not be worth it.
I had 900 in my bank account so I spent nearly half my cash since taxes in this country are awful.

The thing that I'm skeptical about is that I already have Assassins creed IV on PC, and apparently Unity is shiet. Also the other 2 games I bought the system for may not be worth it because Sunset may be coming to PC later and the Master chef collection had a horrible launch and the multiplayer still doesn't work.

Sunset Overdrive was on sale at EB games so I guess I'll keep the One

get advanced warfare, its really good.

get advanced wellfare, its really good.

I've heard its really good. I'll get it when either the price drops or after christmas in general since someone might buy it for me.

The Xbox one Sucks horribly, You can only download about 5-6 full games on the hard drive and the console itself is HUGE. I've been a Xbox and PlayStation fan and I hate the Xbox one. Makes me really glad that PC has many games these consoles don't.

The Xbox one Sucks horribly, You can only download about 5-6 full games on the hard drive and the console itself is HUGE. I've been a Xbox and PlayStation fan and I hate the Xbox one. Makes me really glad that PC has many games these consoles don't.

Well forget. I still haven't opened it and now I don't know what to do.

I got subset overdrive for it since it's on sale but I realized I can return the xbox and games if I don't open them before the 15th of January. Should I not open them till Boxing Day to see if there's a deal or do you think this is the best deal there's going to be for a while?

loving you just said you'd keep it

the games came with the loving one, you couldn't have found a new one for a cheaper price
quit being such a woman it's been like a week

Well forget. I still haven't opened it and now I don't know what to do.

I got subset overdrive for it since it's on sale but I realized I can return the xbox and games if I don't open them before the 15th of January. Should I not open them till Boxing Day to see if there's a deal or do you think this is the best deal there's going to be for a while?
I have owned my Xbox one for over a year now and I have Forza 5, Rise, Cod Ghosts, Plants vs Zombies, and another I forgot. All those games have my hardrive at %57.7 full already

I have owned my Xbox one for over a year now and I have Forza 5, Rise, Cod Ghosts, Plants vs Zombies, and another I forgot. All those games have my hardrive at %57.7 full already

The PS4 has the same doesn't it? Also I heard the Xbox One has a second hard drive bay

The PS4 has the same doesn't it? Also I heard the Xbox One has a second hard drive bay
External hard drive, Thing is the thing is a beast already so a extra cube isn't helping. It is a EXTREME GB Hog!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 12:41:58 AM by ThatRandomGuy »

External hard drive, Thing is the thing is a beast already so a extra cube isn't helping. It is a EXTREME GB Hog!

So is just about every other system though

As a PS4 owner, the games I currently have on there are Wolfenstien: The New Order, GTA V, Battlefield 4, Farcry 4, War Thunder, and some stuffty iOS port that my brother plays.

I haven't checked the remaining space on the HDD yet, I'll do that soon.

The thing is I already own a masterrace PC so what I really want the xbone for is for the console exclusives like Sunset, Destiny, and also split screen games like CoD