Author Topic: Is there or will there be a way to change your forum name?  (Read 1052 times)

I have just changed my in game name to Oculus. Is there a way to change my forum name to oculus?

You cannot, but I cannot predict the future.
PM Badspot and he might change it.
Note the "might"

Note the "might"
like a 1/3000 chance
(Idk but maybe)

The effective method of changing your forum name is to purchase another key and register for a new forum account under the alias you desire.

Note the "might"
like a 1/3000 chance
(Idk but maybe)
iirc he stopped doing that a long time ago

The effective method of changing your forum name is to purchase another key and register for a new forum account under the alias you desire.
It's true.

Think of it like paying $10 (or is it still $5 right now?) for a name change. I think that's how much it goes for on World of Warcraft anyway, so it's not outrageous.

It's true.

Think of it like paying $10 (or is it still $5 right now?) for a name change. I think that's how much it goes for on World of Warcraft anyway, so it's not outrageous.

$10 for a wipe of your inbox, posts, profile info, and having people send PMs to your unused account.

Oh, how times have changed...
I wasn't even a fan of Halo when I bought blockland, 10/10 choice me

I actually changed my name because pretty much the entire USSR clan told me my name was stupid and stuff and that I should feel bad
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 01:49:45 AM by Tokthree »