good windows 8 themes?

Author Topic: good windows 8 themes?  (Read 863 times)

i want to put a theme on windows 8.1 so it doesnt look like stuff
any suggestions?

Like if windows 8 looked like stuff.

Is using Google too much of a challenge for you?

well uh
what do you want changed

you sound like a Linux addict. must... change... distro-- i mean themes *injects heroin filled with Linux distros*

Is using Google too much of a challenge for you?
There's a difference between googling a fact and asking for your opinion

Personally I've only used a Mac-like theme once, and I immediately hated it, because it was super buggy. But if you like a Mac-like interface there's always that
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 10:24:02 PM by Mister Cheese »

you didn't configure windows 8.1 yourself?

too late.

but it already looks great

you sound like a Linux addict. must... change... distro-- i mean themes *injects heroin filled with Linux distros*
I'm not purplemetro m8

Someone else made this theme originally, but it was green and black, and really broken, so I decided to recode most of it myself using resource hacker and paint.net.

Same with the Rainmeter, and the icons are straight from Windows 10, with some modifications, though some things like the folder are still bugged.

And yes that is a red selection rectangle.
Please do not pm me asking for it, installation requires modifying Windows 8.1 Base Files and stuff in System 32 .
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 11:37:20 PM by ZERØ »

Someone else made this theme originally, but it was green and black, and really broken, so I decided to recode most of it myself using resource hacker and paint.net.

Same with the Rainmeter, and the icons are straight from Windows 10, with some modifications, though some things like the folder are still bugged.

And yes that is a red selection rectangle.
Please do not pm me asking for it, installation requires modifying Windows 8.1 Base Files and stuff in System 32 .
why even post it if nobody can use it

why even post it if nobody can use it
Because you can still get the incomplete version, its called True Flat VS, its somewhere on Deviantart, I forgot to mention the original Theme's name.

That was my fault.