Author Topic: -Ze Operator's Boss Fights- (Updated as of 12/7/14)  (Read 2811 times)

Ze Operator's Boss Fights

Welcome, one and all to Ze Operator's Boss Fights. This is a standalone game made solely for people to look for a challenge, or those wanting to blow off steam (the latter could be questionable.).

Oh, and by the way, there isn't really too much as something being 'OP'. There will always be someone stronger than someone else.

-Beginning-
Ze Operator's Boss Fights has been around for a long time. A lot longer, even before this thread was pulled up. It is hosted by me, Ze Operator, and a small handful of administrators.
It has undergone early Alpha, Beta, and Omicron stages before being released to the general public. It isn't dedicated, and works around my own scheduling.

It was created as a bit of a tribute game based off Pecon7's Boss battles, as I loved to play on the server, but wanted to make something like it to expand the game's downsides. Thus, Ze Operator's Boss Fight's was born.

This game under no competition with any neighboring Boss Fight or Slayer-related servers of others, and never will. I made it to be a fun fighting game for the average Blocklander.

-Mechanics-
Upon entering the game, one might suspect a large load time, due to a large amount of add-ons, most players would say it's worth the wait.
Ze Operator's Boss Fight's gives a small variety of mechanics. It uses a class system of a team of Normals and a Boss. The Normals can utilize 9 default classes along with 'upgraded' classes. There are also Minibosses.
The Boss classes also have a wide variety, including occasional Unknown Bosses and Challenger Bosses.
The game also includes vehicles and powerups, which gives the Normals and edge, even if there are only 2 people playing.
Occasionally, if there would be an admin playing, they have the option of utilizing a Personal Boss, which they can use either for the Normals or the Boss. Though they may have high health or firepower, we try to make them as beatable as possible, and I will sometimes ask the other admins to only use them occasionally.
We also have have different events to help improve the morale of the server.
Sometimes, the game can change to a Boss Fortwars, where players are allowed to change Playertypes, HP, and Weaponry, and other times, we will have different Slayer-esque gamemodes.

But where's the fun in spoiling what I can provide, when you can come in and see for yourself?

-General Pledge-
Though we have a Rules page, this is what I would consider a "necessary mention", if you will:

In this game, being "OP" or "Broken" is overrated. So no complaining about it. If you don't like the server, you don't have to be there. All I do is provide free entertainment whenever I can, and to the best of my abilities and my interests. I have no use for scammers, trolls, whiners, flamers, douchecanoes, and/or numbnuts alike.

If you cannot follow this simple pledge, you will be perma-banned.

-Staff-

Ze Operator -  Host/Super Admin/Eventer

Byte  - 2nd Officer/Builder

Strmbrkr - 3rd Officer/Beta Tester

EpicCreeper - 4th Officer/Punisher

any pictures of the server?

In this game, being "OP" or "Broken" is overrated. So no complaining about it.
What exactly does this part mean? I've narrowed my guesses down to "unwilling to balance the game" and "dismissing any claims that the game needs to be balanced."

isn't this like a millionth attempt at a boss battles that isn't pecon's?

also pics would be nice.

This is almost entirely like Pecon's except less balanced and introduces a fun mechanic called admin abuse.

Why should I play this instead of Pecon's?

Guys, let him do his thing.