Unfair ban on Aoki's CRP

Author Topic: Unfair ban on Aoki's CRP  (Read 6256 times)

Is there a way to patch it so raycasts detect if a brick is directly in view?  I'd still like to use RF mod for hammering/wrenching bricks—something I use with building often.

Okay, weather I was morally right or wrong, it doesn't matter. The RULES of the server mention nothing of rapid fire.
Isn't it common sense that you shouldn't use rapid fire, it's obviously an unfair advantage...

Okay, weather I was morally right or wrong, it doesn't matter. The RULES of the server mention nothing of rapid fire.
First of all, I didn't even know you where admin and didn't even know what you where talking about when you said "I saw that", second of all, I knew nothing of anyone ever mentioning rapid fire was against the rules
So please, be more specific before banning someone for a day for something they didn't know was bad.
The rules don't say you can't be banned unfairly so it was okay for it to happen, right?

I thought it was okay
If I don't know, how can not do it?
"guys BLHack is ok cause the server doesn't have a rule written in plain text GO HACK AWAY SUCKERS!!!"

"guys BLHack is ok cause the server doesn't have a rule written in plain text GO HACK AWAY SUCKERS!!!"

If ANYTHING is an unfair advantage, whether it's hacking, rapid fire, or even exploiting the build, you should instantly know it's wrong.
noedit

Rapidfire is commonly used, unlike BLHack. I have been to a few city rpgs that encourage use of rapidfire, so I can understand how some users would be confused if they got banned for it.

outpact + admin = turd burd will stuff on your properties.
cant run. there is no escape from the turd burd.

To be honest, All of the server admins are abusive stuffs. Heres an example of AhemIdkSomething, An admin of the server.
Who destroyed someones plot and proceeded to claim it with hit (obviously not cheated-in money).

Also on the server, Someone died and dropped 400$. Next thing you know it one of the admins teleports over to it.
Aoki doesn't choose good admins. He gives admin to anyone he knows. Even if they're abusive as forget.

0/10, Wouldn't play again.

To be honest, All of the server admins are abusive stuffs. Heres an example of AhemIdkSomething, An admin of the server.
Who destroyed someones plot and proceeded to claim it with hit (obviously not cheated-in money).
Also on the server, Someone died and dropped 400$. Next thing you know it one of the admins teleports over to it.
Aoki doesn't choose good admins. He gives admin to anyone he knows. Even if they're abusive as forget.

0/10, Wouldn't play again.
The thing i did was kind of nitpicked. I jokingly wrote sentry = gay in bricks and shortly after removed it. Right after i did that you left, in what im assuming is anger.

Now, if you notice an admin doing something that upsets you the smart thing to do is mention it to us, and then if we do not do anything about it, it's your time to shine. I asked you who the admin who warped to the 400 was and you did not know, and we could not do anything about it until it happens again. I still dont see how I could have been an example on there.

NOEDIT: Also, two things-

I did not remove the lot. Boki apparently removed it because it was violating rules (?) and said it was up for grabs. And it's absurd how you just assumed I cheated in the money, which I actually had walked over to the ATM nearby to grab some money.

Now, if you notice an admin doing something that upsets you the smart thing to do is mention it to us, and then if we do not do anything about it, it's your time to shine. I asked you who the admin who warped to the 400 was and you did not know, and we could not do anything about it until it happens again. I still dont see how I could have been an example on there.
I myself, Angry_Yeti, & Maxx told you to stop writing it several times in chat and I even proceeded to offer to buy your plot for 2x then what its worth.
You replied with, "Nah man. This is the new spot for Ahem Towers." implying that you were not going to remove it. Now keep in mind you also did not remove it until I left.

Maybe next time you should watch your actions and stop being a cunt to others on Aoki's server.
All because you're an admin on a server doesn't mean you get to throw stuff around like a mental handicap.

I myself, Angry_Yeti, & Maxx told you to stop writing it several times in chat and I even proceeded to offer to buy your plot for 2x then what its worth.
You replied with, "Nah man. This is the new spot for Ahem Towers." implying that you were not going to remove it. Now keep in mind you also did not remove it until I left.

Maybe next time you should watch your actions and stop being a cunt to others on Aoki's server.
All because you're an admin on a server doesn't mean you get to throw stuff around like a mental handicap.
I said i was not going to remove the plot. I did remove the text, but you left 2soon to go drama me. I bought the plot legitimately and you know it. Keep in mind, i literally did not use any admin abilities during this so accusations towards me of "abusing" are beyond me

putting the text there in the first place is unprofessional, regardless of what happened before or afterwords
0/10 would not admin

I said i was not going to remove the plot. I did remove the text, but you left 2soon to go drama me. I bought the plot legitimately and you know it. Keep in mind, i literally did not use any admin abilities during this so accusations towards me of "abusing" are beyond me
This isn't about you "legitimately" buying a plot or me wanting the plot. This is about you being an abusive forget tard to others.
Also lets keep in mind that you and I both know that you clearly didn't say you were going to remove the plot.

Quote from: Badspot
Might does not make right, friends. You can't host a party and then fling stuff at people because it's "your party".

This isn't about you "legitimately" buying a plot or me wanting the plot. This is about you being an abusive forget tard to others.
Also lets keep in mind that you and I both know that you clearly didn't say you were going to remove the plot.

No stuff, i never said i was gonna remove the plot. Why would I? I bought it first, if i wasnt admin i doubt you would be acting like this. And once again I was not "Abusing" other people, and you were the only person involved anyway so even if i was abusing, i still dont get why you would involve other people. You are getting mad because i said i am not going to remove a plot i bought. I didnt warp over there to be faster, i didnt grant money to buy it, none of those. I removed the text, but not the plot. I was thinking of being nice and moving but honestly now i dont see why i should. Me being admin has nothing to do with any of this.