Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament [SHUTTING DOWN pg. 16]

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament [SHUTTING DOWN pg. 16]  (Read 17174 times)

Outpact can't make it. We need a substitute to help us

hello I am here to help

CheeseTeam vs. Fresh mondays of Bel-Air is about to begin! Get on the server and take a seat, it's going to be an interesting game!

CheeseTeam leads 21-10 against the Fresh mondays of Bel-Air after the 1st half!

CheeseTeam wins over the Fresh mondays of Bel-Air 56-15! Coming up next at 8:30 PM EST, Nigerian Cunts vs. Red Hawks!

Nigerian Cunts vs. Red Hawks starts now!

Remove whistle, most annoying piece of stuff in existence.

Nigerian Cunts lead over the Red Hawks 16-10 after the 1st half!

Who's playing for Red Hawks? My power went out around 8 and my internet was having problems. It started working fine. I'm sorry that I couldn't come. forget

Nigerian Cunts beat the Red Hawks 39-28! That's all of the 1st round games! Stay tuned for the 2nd round schedule!

Who's playing for Red Hawks? My power went out around 8 and my internet was having problems. It started working fine. I'm sorry that I couldn't come. forget
Since bubbler was a official sub on your team, he played and chose Pacer to play alongside him as a crowd sub.

we need more pickup games, life is boring between games

we need more pickup games, life is boring between games
Get people to play games with you yourself then.

I'll update the bracket and schedule when I get home tonight.

Sorry for the scheduling delay. I've had some personal issues and have worked overtime three days in a row now. I'll be updating the bracket and schedule tonight. If you have a specific day you want your game, let me know before i make the schedule.

The 2nd round schedule has been made, sorry again about the delay. The schedule will be finalized tomorrow night at 11:59 PM Eastern Time. The 3rd place game date and finals schedule have also been made, you can see them on the challonge discussion page. These dates are NOT final.

1st Round Scores:
Reefers: 165 | Korjeex: 6 [FINAL]
Fatal Bulls: 99 | Gassy Jews: 28 [FINAL]
CheeseTeam: 56 | Fresh mondays of Bel-Air: 15 [FINAL]
Nigerian Cunts: 39 | Red Hawks: 28 [FINAL]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------