Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament [SHUTTING DOWN pg. 16]  (Read 17335 times)

Ron Paul ID 42471 and Kingston ID 13924 have signed up as the Fresh mondays of Belair, team color is gold. 1 spot left in the tournament.

In Game Name:you

BLID:29056

Teammate(s) and their BLIDs: betel 51142

Team Name:nigerian cunts

Team Color:green

Basketball Experience:no

Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?:yes

Do you understand the rules?:probably

Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?:yes

What days and times are you available for your matches?:whenever
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 08:40:20 PM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

Did we just beat the record? 8 teams in 30 minutes?

Tournament has been extended to 16 teams. Keep the apps coming

In Game Name: Ravencroft
BLID: 2229
Teammate(s) and their BLIDs: Kickflow 27944
Team Name: Reefers
Team Color: Green

I want credit for this team name

Disregard my last post. You may still sign up but as a substitute team. Basically if you sign up as a sub team you and your teammate will show up to the first round games and if the team scheduled to play is not there, then your team will replace them if you're present.

Here's the bracket for the tournament. The schedule will be updated soon

OFFICIAL CHALLONGE PAGE

Also make sure to PM me asking for the server password. Add Ravencroft7 on steam when you get the chance as well.

Here's the preseason schedule. Let me know if you can't make your game and I will change the date for you.

Click image to go to the challonge page

all the nationalities in the bottom

all the nationalities in the bottom

ah yes "fatal bulls", my favorite country

Damn, too late. Anyways, Merry Christmas!

Damn, too late. Anyways, Merry Christmas!
Disregard my last post. You may still sign up but as a substitute team. Basically if you sign up as a sub team you and your teammate will show up to the first round games and if the team scheduled to play is not there, then your team will replace them if you're present.