Teneksi's Garage - Ambulance back in progress

Author Topic: Teneksi's Garage - Ambulance back in progress  (Read 25230 times)

« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 12:17:13 PM by Teneksi »

• Mount a subtle exhaust emitter when and only when there is a driver. (The lights also work in this way.)
    • Damage system - Add visual signs of damage to entire vehicle as damage increases. Look into adding damage on impacts. Cause partial losses in steering or power at very high levels of damage. Kill engine after a threshold instead of letting it go all the way to exploding before it can be[/b] considered totaled (the overall health of the vehicle can be increased to make the damage it can survive the same as before).
    • Police Interceptor including lights (IVS with button inside car? light key?), siren, wheels, interior, higher top speed, stiffer handling
    holy stuff
    Much want
    CVS would be nice too :)[/list][/list]
    « Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 01:23:35 PM by Bomberguy »

Everyone should take note of those soon-to-be features.

Your vehicle design is great. It's complex, but pretty basic at the same.

I'd love to see more, I'll definitely download it and check it out, good work.

God this looks great, I'm really liking the bezels on the doors, it seems to fit really well with blockland.
    IT BEGINS
    -image-
    The blue/purple blockhead hand on the wheel seems quite large compared to the wheel, but it could be just perspective.

The blue/purple blockhead hand on the wheel seems quite large compared to the wheel, but it could be just perspective.
    It is quite large, but it's correct. Blockheads got pretty big hands.

where did your door go niga

LeetZero deserves mention. I was having a massive problem with transparency, as always (this is why none of my vehicles have windows yet). He didn't actually know what to do, but we went through random ideas until we found a stupid non-intuitive setup that worked perfectly.

Make sure to add a laptop in the middle. Topkek.

I hope the Police variant has bad handling, most cops drive like stuff, inless this is NFS or some movie..
    Well at certain times bad handling after a turn and you have to brake to get back the traction.

No offense was intended.

I hope the Police variant has bad handling, most cops drive like stuff, inless this is NFS or some movie..
    Well at certain times bad handling after a turn and you have to brake to get back the traction.
    stereotypes of certain drivers will not make me change how a vehicle actually behaves

I hope the Police variant has bad handling, most cops drive like stuff
    wtf since when are cops bad drivers all of a sudden lol i have never heard that before

does the police version has sirens or do we have to say wee wooo wee wooo ourselves