Author Topic: I bought Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for 3DS.  (Read 2322 times)

He's annoying.

Roll. Roll roll ROLL.
i hate how he like forgetin flips you over and then jumps into the air expecting to hit you with his spit thing and then he flies to another zone on the opposite side of the goddamn map

I KILLED IT FINALLY
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 05:46:13 PM by Daswiruch »

i hate how he like forgetin flips you over and then jumps into the air expecting to hit you with his spit thing and then he flies to another zone on the opposite side of the goddamn map

I KILLED IT FINALLY

Now I feel bad for picking the ranged weapon. I thought those would be awesome. :(

so what do you guys think about monster hunter online?

Bowguns are good if used correctly, like if you use an element shot that the monster is weak to

so what do you guys think about monster hunter online?

I was very disappointed.

isnt it china only

also MHFO is better im sure

Now I feel bad for picking the ranged weapon. I thought those would be awesome. :(
I mean don't get me wrong, ranged weapons are fine. Just especially solo, you're much better off starting off with melee.

In groups I go ranged almost all the time. :)


worldwide release next year
id rather mhfo :I

I mean don't get me wrong, ranged weapons are fine. Just especially solo, you're much better off starting off with melee.

In groups I go ranged almost all the time. :)
I usually start melee and then get into the other weapons as they get better. Now I use ranged almost 24/7. My light bowgun is great for high rank :O

also I killed ceadaus with it but idk if that's an accomplishment because hes kinda easy
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 05:18:59 PM by Lego lad »

hell yeh welcome to the game

I mean don't get me wrong, ranged weapons are fine. Just especially solo, you're much better off starting off with melee.

In groups I go ranged almost all the time. :)
Yeah, I switched to the hammer and it was much much better for solo runs.

GONNA CLOBBER THAT THERE KIRBY