Badministrators

Author Topic: Badministrators  (Read 12574 times)

I thought he was daracer?
scratch that, i cant read. ignore top post.

While I know you know, I'm just leaving this here for others who need clarification:

also newspeed is lightbox

Honestly there have been so many admins that I've had problems dealing with and personally Nickpb just gets mad at everything I will do whenever he is admin, I took 100 dollars from him when he died on a city rpg and refused to give it, he banned me for a few hours. Fun girl is also a badHOST because she bans anyone who is black in her server. Basically the only people other than a few stuffty city rpg admins.
Dude everyone hates you just accept that lmfao

There is a person called construction guy build.

"construction guy build banned -Corvette- for -1 minutes: get a car or ban"

but he is a car

sniper 7 use to be my friend until he was with other admins he was telling admins not to curse when they were allowed to,being a noob and telling admins not to kick/ban him. he has been removed from the server admin list after all this happened so he is no longer allowed to use admin on my server so if ask for it he gets banned. I am gonna make  :cookieMonster: eat him.

What the hell, he's clean

Last time I checked I'm still perma banned from boss battles after being falsely accused of bl hacks

Last time I checked I'm still perma banned from boss battles after being falsely accused of bl hacks
What the forget made them think you were hacking?

FTFY.
Aoki removed the script and since then hasn't added any backdoors. Dig through the script.

Mattoman, He killed off my character on his Video game RP. And after questioning, he threatened a perma ban if I didn't stop questioning. So I asked him another question,"Do you think americans should support their rights?" He foolishly replied "yes." So I then proceeded to say this,"Freedom of speech, Why did you kill my character?" This is also breaking one of his rules that says you cannot kill a character unless they are here, and this happened while I was away.