Badministrators

Author Topic: Badministrators  (Read 12575 times)

Mattoman, He killed off my character on his Video game RP. And after questioning, he threatened a perma ban if I didn't stop questioning. So I asked him another question,"Do you think americans should support their rights?" He foolishly replied "yes." So I then proceeded to say this,"Freedom of speech, Why did you kill my character?" This is also breaking one of his rules that says you cannot kill a character unless they are here, and this happened while I was away.
lol why are people so eager to use the "HURRDURR AMERICAN FREEDOM OF SPECH" excuse? freedom of speech =/= being allowed to ask anything you want and get all the answers to your questions

also protip, not everyone lives in america lol

lol why are people so eager to use the "HURRDURR AMERICAN FREEDOM OF SPECH" excuse? freedom of speech =/= being allowed to ask anything you want and get all the answers to your questions

To extend, Freedom of speech was originally made so you could say things against the American government without being sent to death. Not so people could say anything to anybody.

To extend, Freedom of speech was originally made so you could say things against the American government without being sent to death. Not so people could say anything to anybody.
you worded it better than i did

Aoki removed the script and since then hasn't added any backdoors. Dig through the script.
and QI jumps right in to defend backdoor bobby

What the forget made them think you were hacking?

The only thing I could think of is that I was winning every single round against him. I assume he was talking to the other admin in adminchat, as they didn't say a thing to me. Then abruptly, I was banned for -1 minutes

I nominate my past self....and maybe my future self.

ogodmesebi

Well I don't like the idea of Bushido permabanning people for teaming. Teaming is annoying, but I think a perma is too harsh. Also his muter should be a timer, like the one Sanctus Rem is using.

Russia BL_ID 2236

Let me just squash this right now.

You were banned for being blatantly disrespectful to the administrating staff.  You were upset that another user, a friend of yours, was banned, and proceeded to berate Russia and dole out blanket insults to all other administrators.  You were banned for acting inappropriately for like...ten minutes straight - well after the previous conflict wrought by the ban of your buddy had subsided. You were muted, and proceeded to continue trash talking in team chat.  You deserved every bit of the ban.

It should occur to one that if he insults the administrating staff, he can expect to be punished.

at this point your sort of being a richard
not at all. if bot24 wants to stuff talk him on other threads, he deserves to be told he's wrong

I was banned from a server for saying Hi. What the forget happened to this world...

I was banned from a server for saying Hi. What the forget happened to this world...
What did they put in the ban reason?