Author Topic: Derontchi - seriously, you are dumb  (Read 5740 times)

God you people are handicapped. I'm taking a break for my own sanity. The amount of hypocrisy and just outright dumbforgetery of you people is unbelievable. See ya when I see ya!
Alright basically this guys. I'll come back when people take their fingers out of their ears and stop setting double standards. I made one minor joke, not even the worst in the thread, but I'm the one who gets called out on it. Nal even made one of those jokes. Then people started drawing assumptions and just being outright dumbstuffs, but I'm still the "stupid" one. The amount of hypocrisy is so sad.

Alright basically this guys. I'll come back when people take their fingers out of their ears and stop setting double standards. I made one minor joke, not even the worst in the thread, but I'm the one who gets called out on it. Nal even made one of those jokes. Then people started drawing assumptions and just being outright dumbstuffs, but I'm still the "stupid" one. The amount of hypocrisy is so sad.
oh we await you derontchi

should i mark my calender when you return? im thinking january 4th would be good

oh we await you derontchi

should i mark my calender when you return? im thinking january 4th would be good
I think I have to go back on the 5th, so maybe that weekend. I want to forget about this during the holidays.

man that was fast, good to see you back

Disregarding the whole muslim slipup or whatever, Derontchi is nothing but a stuff-stirring buffoon. From making clickbait threads to troll, from stirring the pot where it isn't needed.

He may claim the muslim statement is a slipup. Fine.
That does't excuse the rest of his stuffty behaviour.

I think I have to go back on the 5th, so maybe that weekend. I want to forget about this during the holidays.

I go to a predominantly black school so thank God I'm sick today!
you should have mentioned his racism in the op, it's almost caribou-tier

I think this warrants a little break. I'm not going to get mixed up in this because a lot of this is plain bs.

User was banned for this post

LORD BADSPOT STRIKES AGAIN WITH THE BANHAMMER.  :cookieMonster:

I think this warrants a little break. I'm not going to get mixed up in this because a lot of this is plain bs.

nice

how do people make this mistake twice in the same month

So Badspot.....the question remains. was he igloos?

So Badspot.....the question remains. was he igloos?
No. They have separate Steam accounts.
Derontchi
Igloos

No. They have separate Steam accounts.
Derontchi
Igloos
ah and they're both active
case closed