Author Topic: What games should I get for christmas?  (Read 1720 times)

I'm torn on what games I should get for christmas, forums! I have a budget of twenty dollars, and I prefer more sandboxy type of games. I cannot really decide myself what games I should get.

Blockland

Seriously though, Gmod is $9.99 and Robocraft is Free. I don't know many others. I also assume this is on PC.

I already own Gmod, and I have satellite internet so online multiplayer games are a no-go.

Well, there's one I know called The Sandbox for iOS and possibly Windows. It's pretty fun. Then of course there's Minecraft at just over $20.

State of Decay: Management game in a zombie apocalypse.
Red Faction Guerrilla: You get to break stuff, which is always fun.
Mount & Blade Warband: Medieval sandbox with kickass swordplay and incredible sense of scale.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is a pretty good game. I played it on PS3, so I can't vouch for PC.
oh wait you want sandbox-y type stuff
starbound is good if you're willing to wait on development updates

Ut2004 $14.99 steam (Now unreal tournament 2004 isn't much of a sandbox game but the amount of mods online for it make the game insane and will keep you playing for hours, you can illiterately play as a pikachu and shoot the hell out of people) (only problem is there isn't a handful amount of players online anymore)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 03:58:44 PM by Mouse droidz 21 »

I prefer more sandboxy type of games. I cannot really decide myself what games I should get.

http://www.factorio.com/

command & conquer + rollercoaster tycoon + dwarf fortress

get beasts of prey

its a sandbox where u build and survive dinos :D

i think it runs on the unity 5 engine or something

i think it runs on the unity 5 engine or something
That's likely a good reason not to get a game...

--

I suggest Transistor and Tales from the Borderlands.

Mount & Blade: Warband would be a REALLY nice one to get! Amazing single player, and amazing multi-player if you ever decide to get cable!

Also download Dwarf Fortress. It's free and VERY VERY !!FUN!!

You know, there is an entire tag system on steam and reviews to match. You could check out some of them and see what you like.