Author Topic: minigame  (Read 861 times)

dos somebody know how to make a default minigame? :cookie:

There is no way to do it without an add-on. I suggest downloading Slayer and checking "Default Minigame" near the top when you create the minigame. Please post further questions in Help next time.

don't do this
oh no, he used a single emoticon!!! rejoice men, and bring the torches!!!!!1

oh no, he used a single emoticon!!! rejoice men, and bring the torches!!!!!1
I just said not to do it, why do you think I was calling on a witch hunt?

I just said not to do it, why do you think I was calling on a witch hunt?
Why the forget could he not use a single cookie? If it was forbidden, it would not be a default part of the post reply window. And don't come to me with the 'forumers hate emoticons' bullstuff either, people hate them when they are overused.

there's not much of a reason for him to put a cookie after his sentence but it's no big dealio

there's not much of a reason for him to put a cookie after his sentence but it's no big dealio
He wanted to give the cookie to whomever answered his question before :cookieMonster: gets it so that he's stuck eating :iceCream: with a :panda:

He wanted to give the cookie to whomever answered his question before :cookieMonster: gets it so that he's stuck eating :iceCream: with a :panda:

isn't sadpanda a research site, is it a reference to something that sad panda is, or a direct reference in itself?

This went very off topic

isn't sadpanda a research site, is it a reference to something that sad panda is, or a direct reference in itself?
The panda, as well as the nes and ice cream were censors back in the old days of the Blockland Forums when censoring was a thing

The panda, as well as the nes and ice cream were censors back in the old days of the Blockland Forums when censoring was a thing
you mean when people  :iceCream: ed about  :panda: 's and  :nes: ing other  :cookie: 's?

so what's the cookie and cookie monster for again?

Those weren't censors, i think they've been normal emoticons ever since the BLF moved away from the default SMF emoticons and such

or you can download that setDefaultMinigame addon, you just type the command and done, you have a default minigame :cookie: :cookie: