Female run for President 2016 -USA Only-

Poll

Which you perfer female will run for President?

Hillary Clinton
34 (40.5%)
Elizabeth Warren
8 (9.5%)
Sarah Palin
24 (28.6%)
Kelly Ayotte
1 (1.2%)
Michelle Obama
8 (9.5%)
Condoleezza Rice
7 (8.3%)
Susanna Martinez
2 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Author Topic: Female run for President 2016 -USA Only-  (Read 4742 times)

Your condom will be expired by the time you can vote

Your condom will be expired by the time you can vote
as if it was ever gonna be used

Who the forget cares what gender or race they are? It should be 100% about their policies.

People are so goddam shallow in politics.
yeah basically
people think that because clinton is female that she's some loving SJW messiah but honestly she's done some stuffty things although the only one i can remember is that she defended child enthusiasts. holy forget i would never let her take any position of power

Who the forget cares what gender or race they are? It should be 100% about their policies.

People are so goddam shallow in politics.

/thread

didn't hillary clinton want to impose a ban on violent videogames, as well as games with nudity?

didn't hillary clinton want to impose a ban on violent videogames, as well as games with nudity?
ban Hillary Clinton

Would I be misogynistic if I said the United States would be in shambles if a woman is the President? I mean, wouldn't other countries feel that we are weak for having a woman is a leader, and then be more vulnerable to attacks by people like North Korea or the Taliban? We are a world power, so I don't think it would be a good idea.

Would I be misogynistic if I said the United States would be in shambles if a woman is the President? I mean, wouldn't other countries feel that we are weak for having a woman is a leader, and then be more vulnerable to attacks by people like North Korea or the Taliban? We are a world power, so I don't think it would be a good idea.
Yes. If you have to ask, the answer is probably yes.

Yes. If you have to ask, the answer is probably yes.

Isn't it within good reason, though? I don't want to feel like a hate women, because I don't.

Germany's doing pretty well as far as I know.

"She's lost my vote!"

just so i don't go all into politics rage mode, let me just say one, simple sentence. this country needs to focus on mental healthcare more than anything.

We need a good Republican president to bring this country to its former glory.