My membrane keyboard + mouse came in the mail today

Author Topic: My membrane keyboard + mouse came in the mail today  (Read 2258 times)

The mouse is cool, but I personally prefer mechanical keyboards. It looks nice though.

but can you hit someone with your keyboard and have it not break

easily

it weighs 2.9 lbs and the frame is thick anodized aluminium

I really don't understand this post at all. Wouldn't you rather have an exciting keyboard than a boring one?
how the hell can a keyboard be exciting
unless there's a switch to turn on party music and have the LEDs rapidly change color, it's not "exciting"

I have a Razer Blackwidow 2013 and a Corsair m65 RGB
I'm fine with that.

and the fact that led's kinda have the reputation of not being quality

its like 30 bucks lol

you're not getting top tier for that price

I use a Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2014, & a Razer Naga 2014.

led's are disgusting

I have every light unplugged on my computer because I hate them. I keep my rgb keyboard and mouse at a faint blue color though so I can see them at night.

i got the exact same combo lol

I'm going to buy my friend's Razer Blackwidow with Cherry MX blues for $50 soon, I think.

I use a Razer Anansi, because of those macro keys, and I have a older model of the Deathadder.

I was expecting it to be an actual membrane type substance.

I put an LED keyboard on my christmas list, honestly.
It has different color LED's that you can change around.
LED's or some light on keyboards is good, because you can shut your lights off and be able to see your keyboard.
That's good for watching horror movies, playing horror games, watching a regular movie, and... other stuff...

easily

it weighs 2.9 lbs and the frame is thick anodized aluminium

oh that's actually pretty sweet

my keyboard's frame is hard plastic but it weighs 5lbs because the keys are mounted in a metal plate

i have a normal 200-300$ laptop with a normal wireless mouse....

i have a normal 200-300$ laptop with a normal wireless mouse....
scrub