Blake1 - Immaturity on the forums

Author Topic: Blake1 - Immaturity on the forums  (Read 7152 times)

After his drama on Nal, and it backfiring, I've been noticing he's acting a bit more rude to other forumers.

From his sig:
Quote from: Blake1's sig
If you're going to call me a friend for my recent drama with nal/freek, or my failed new year, forget off.

I can understand why he put that, but was that really necessary?

seventh is literally a nobody and I still think his votes were all rigged.

This was completely unwarranted, why would you even say that? Like he said:

I've been on this forum 7 times longer than you and posted 4 times more than you.

So suck my veteran richard.

NOEDIT: even if it wasn't trolling it was completely irrelevant and made you look like a loving starfish. forget you.

This was towards Alternative for assuming he was baiting. Later in the thread and earlier, one of his friends/cousins/w/e was white knighting for him, aka daracer64.

He's also been doing a bunch of other stuff I can't keep track of, counting the backfire of the Nal & Freek vs Blake1 thing.

He really needs to just stop posting for a little bit, it's getting kind of annoying seeing him bashing everyone for no reason/a invalid reason. If there's something I'm missing, post it. Highly unlikely I'm going to post in the thread again.

This is gonna have a lot of posts

This was towards Alternative for assuming he was baiting.
He was referring to Momentum, not me. Just wanna nip that in the bud.

also was he the guy who literally made a drama dossier for tezuni

also was he the guy who literally made a drama dossier for tezuni
i think that was that torak guy

Look mom I'm on the first page.

OT he did apologize for his outspokenness in the Nal/Freek topic though.

Look mom I'm on the first page.

OT he did apologize for his outspokenness in the Nal/Freek topic though.
thats a polite way of putting it

i think that was that torak guy
Torak? I doubt it because he was one of the guys who made the "Lets all stop fighting and be friends guys!!!" drama which completely flipped over upon launch. Anyways it would be ironic for him to do that.

However I could be wrong, I am typing this upon memory and I have no citation. Please prove me wrong or right.

Blake would be a cool guy if he just stayed away from the forums. He takes way too much stuff personally.

Blake would be a cool guy if he just stayed away from the forums. He takes way too much stuff personally.
everyone would be a cool guy in my eyes if i never had to talk to them

everyone would be a cool guy if they didn't have their damn thermostats on all the time..

blake has way too short of a fuse

/support