Poll

Rig this poll.

Wrapperup
Wrapperup
Wrapperup
Wrapperup

Author Topic: Blocklander of the Year 2014 || WINNER: Wrapperup  (Read 56796 times)

voting with several keys?
realistically I could vote with 4 keys I have, glass could vote with loving 20 of them
That was allowed before, though, and didn't really seem to be an issue. The issue was the spam accounts hadn't been taken into account (oh look, a pun).

That was allowed before, though, and didn't really seem to be an issue. The issue was the spam accounts hadn't been taken into account (oh look, a pun).
i'm saying its even worse
because banned users can now vote

I've got an idea.

I can make a voting script in php that forces each voter to authenticate with a Blockland account. It just involves entering your Blockland name before your vote is counted.
I'll go ahead and work on this now.

That would be great!

Worse? No. Although I don't know how well it will work out, that's how it would've been if unregistered accounts hadn't been an issue.

I've got an idea.

I can make a voting script in php that forces each voter to authenticate with a Blockland account. It just involves entering your Blockland name before your vote is counted.
I'll go ahead and work on this now.
Going to need to scrap this for the moment. I've got more important things to do first.

If nobody else does it first I'll probably finish it in a week or so. Until then probably just using the forum's shoddy poll system is the next best thing. Strawpoll is actually a worse idea.

banned users can't send pms
so no

Alright. I'm just going to call Ravencroft and Georges as the winners of poll #8. They were far in the lead until Doughboy was massively boosted with spam accounts.

Now I'll let you guys decide how the semifinals should be run. There will be 16 users advancing into the semifinals. How do you want the polls?:

Two polls with eight users each (Two winners in each poll - both going to finals).
Four polls with four users each (One winner in each poll - all winners go to finals).

Semifinals have now started. I'm just going to use a basic PM/post your vote setup.

The two winners of this poll will move on to the finals. This poll will remain open until Christmas Day. Second semifinals poll will be Dec 25-28, and the finals will be Dec 28-31.

wrapperup is the only one who contributed anything
raven is p cool tho
seventh is literally a nobody and I still think his votes were all rigged.
hodot and boost are just forumers
jairo.....no.
sir dooble, meh.

My vote is wrapperup.

raven hosted two very popular servers though