Blake1 - Immaturity on the forums

Author Topic: Blake1 - Immaturity on the forums  (Read 7150 times)

I was playing Minecraft (cuz blockland is not working) and we had a fight (long story) then he said"what,you going to drama me on the forums?its going to backfire"I get on the forums and I couldn't help but laugh a little. Turned out someone drama Blake. Backfire huh?

I've gone to complete stuff the past couple of days, starting with the nal/freek drama.
This was towards Alternative for assuming he was baiting. Later in the thread and earlier, one of his friends/cousins/w/e was white knighting for him, aka daracer64.
da racer did not rejoin to white knight me. Stop assuming this. This post was towards momentum who was baiting me and treated me like a complete friend.

From his sig:
I can understand why he put that, but was that really necessary?
yes it was necessary. Got a PM from momentum about it before I put it up.

This is nothing new.
No, actually it is.

also was he the guy who literally made a drama dossier for tezuni
no.

Blake would be a cool guy if he just stayed away from the forums. He takes way too much stuff personally.
I am so used to taking stuff personally because I get treated like complete stuff. I'd be a hell of a lot nicer if I wasn't so constantly loving bandwagoned and hated on.

Anyways that's just my 2 cents, I'll admit that I've been immature lately and will say this drama is mostly valid.

I was playing Minecraft (cuz blockland is not working) and we had a fight (long story) then he said"what,you going to drama me on the forums?its going to backfire"I get on the forums and I couldn't help but laugh a little. Turned out someone drama Blake. Backfire huh?
yes a fight because of you making assumptions.

yes a fight because of you making assumptions.
What else was I to think.

whatever, I'm not going to try to defend myself in anything mentioned in this drama, etc etc any longer. I'll try to cool down a bit guys. Sorry.

rip blak2e  = 2013 to 2014

expect to see Blake2 in ~1 week

rip blak2e  = 2013 to 2014
Looks pretty immature to me, he will be back in a week.  If he actually wants to leave because hes tired of everyone, he would just leave without saying anything or saying goodbye to a few good friends, without getting all mad about it. 

kek
Yep, still immature.  He'll be back.  I cant even count how many times I've seen "thats it im leaving i dont care anymore" and then having them come back in a day or so.

Yep, still immature.  He'll be back.  I cant even count how many times I've seen "thats it im leaving i dont care anymore" and then having them come back in a day or so.
Are you loving handicap,he said he is not coming back.im with him RIGHT now.he says he doesn't want to return.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 09:33:24 PM by Badspot »

Are you loving handicap,he said he is not coming back.im with him RIGHT now.he says he doesn't want to return.
No, I'm not loving handicapped.  I'm saying I've seen this before, I'm giving it a 80% chance that he will come back. 

No, I'm not loving handicapped.  I'm saying I've seen this before, I'm giving it a 80% chance that he will come back. 
Ok,that's nice that you seen it before.make it your last.

Ok,that's nice that you seen it before.make it your last.
  It could be that I'm wrong, and he never returns.  You're getting all upset over my prediction.  I've had experience with this.  There's no reason to get all upset over it, I've had a different experience than you and it seems you're in a bad mood right now.