I have very strange tastes for a person of my age

Author Topic: I have very strange tastes for a person of my age  (Read 2433 times)

what you should've asked for xmas was tail-cultist repellant, I hear they're a big issue in Hudsonville

but I would've honestly done the same thing if I'd got a tablet lol

who else doesn't exactly like all this really new tech like autonomous cars, and integrated computers inside the body, or augmented reality? maybe im just trying to hide from the future that isnt even here yet by holding onto the past?
it's just that you were born in le wrong generation.

don't worry your style is amazing, hard to find people who carry a walkman down the street nowadays

kind of disrespectful op. you're parents put thought into that gift, and you sell it like its your money that paid for it.

why not get a superior 30 year old hunk of lard
that way its better because its old

Radio shack would be a good store for you.

Radio shack would be a good store for you.
they still have voice recorders, stuff

they still have voice recorders, stuff
I bought a mouse there that has a usb to a loving adapter that went to vga or whatever that circle thing was called.

I bought a mouse there that has a usb to a loving adapter that went to vga or whatever that circle thing was called.
one of these

?

the mouse on my other computer is like that

also the radio shack near my house has all new stuff and they're a complete rip off compared to Best Buy, i bought a DVID adapter for X price (I dont remember) and saw it for 7$ less at Best buy the next week, man was i pissed