Author Topic: Airsoft Megathread  (Read 2225 times)

AIRSOFT MEGATHREAD

What is Airsoft?

Airsoft is a type of pellet shooting device, using compressed gas or spring mech to fire a plastic pellet. It is like paintball but does not leave as much as a mess, and does not hurt as much (depending on the type). There are Rifles, Snipers, Handguns, gernades, mortars, drones, and even more!

Airsoft Safety Laws
Click the above link for a list of countries and laws.

Airsoft, although not made for assaulting, can be used for dangerous activity. Thus each country has specific laws for these items.

The United States for example, does not consider airsoft items "Firearms". But some states are different for other laws. In Pennsylvania if you make your airsoft weapon look realistic and attempt to rob a bank, or other place, with it. You will be charged as if it was a real firearm.

Airsoft Ranges in the United States
Click the above link for a list of ranges in the united states.

This is a list of Ranges located in the United States, you can google if you live somewhere else.

More will be added onto this thread, for now you can discuss and help others in this thread.

I got a crappy zombie airsoft gun with 200 fps...

airsoft is all fun and games until you get hardscoped 3 times

airsoft is all fun and games until you get hardscoped 3 times

lol

I got a crappy zombie airsoft gun with 200 fps...

I have the same gun probably

Is it a pistol?

I have the same gun probably

Is it a pistol?
No
Machine gun sorta thing....

I have three guns currently, considering buying a CO2 pistol

CYMA AK (pretty sure it isn't sold anymore too)
Echo1 ER 25K
Amoeba AM 013

My ER got forgeted up, first it had bad wires so the fuse kept breaking, then after the wires and fuse was replaced the gun just stopped working. Don't know the problem, so my friend took it apart and turned it into another gun.

Honestly the Echo 1 just had poor build quality. The back sight broke on day one when I didn't even touch it, every battery I put in it lasted only like an hour until it died, it sucked. I probably got a bad gun, but it was enough to steer me away from Echo 1 for good.

This is what i got, more is outside of the picture

I own two  z30 "zombie rezponder" Pistols, they don't shoot very accurate in the wind, and are as hard as hell to rooster.

I don't have my gun yet,so I use a rental at the field that I go to, but I do have my woodland/green-team kit, and I'm working on my ABU/tan-team kit. I AM buying a G&G Combat Machine.

Green team kit:
Goretex (don't know exactly what kind) black combat boots
M81 Combat Pants
Black tshirt
Dockers green jacket OR M81 jacket
Woodland MARPAT Assault Pack
Some stuffty olive drab vest that isn't customizable but it's useful
M81 Patrol Cap
stuffty black airsoft goggles

Tan team kit:
Condor Recon tan chest rig
Dump pouch
Damascus ABU Gloves
Rothco coyote brown kneepads
Tan shirt
Light blue shemagh
Propper ABU Pants
Danner Tanicus duty boots
(i might get multicam stuff instead tho so idk)
opinions??? i live in Texas so there's a lot of woodland areas but also a lot of desert-ish sandy areas. basically Texas' enviroment looks like multicam which is why I might get it, but I like the look of ABU

unless you go kryptek, multicam is the best overall

I've owned a KWA M9 PTP, sold it because I wasn't happy with it

got a KJW based off a para-USA and it kicks ass-- only downsides when compared to the KWA is accuracy and I guess gas efficiency, but they both dumped their mags in 30 degree weather. Bought a hard case, WE-Tech outer barrel(which I had to use a dremel on to get it to fit), light, extra mag and a thread adapter for the suppressor on my G36C. The suppressor is of course was just for show as I don't have a longer inner barrel, but surprisingly it actually reduces noise by a noticeable amount... doesn't matter, I'll never skirmish with it on lol

and here's my internally-modified JG G36C, which I am now trying to sell as well. I want to replace it with a WE-Tech MSK b/c they badass af and I love GBBs of all kinds. Well, I either get the MSK or a compact R870 20 gauge, idk lol

midcaps^^^^

as for 'tactical' gear I got a tan holster and a marpat plate carrier with a bunch fancy crap strapped to it, everything else is normal/athletic wear

WE-Tech MSK
I almost got that gun, until I decided I don't really want to buy stuff tons of gas

Anyone know of any good airsoft fields in Texas?
I tried google but it came up with blanks pretty much.
There's a website called lonestarairsoft or something but it seems underused

My friend is having a bday party of the first of the year

We're gonna go out to some property way out somewhere and they're gonna bring their ATV and it's gonna be fun

is it fun to snipe people

i'm guessing it's not because people prob don't call it out if they know they got sniped but idk