Author Topic: ROBLOX Thread ⱽ³ - MOVING THREAD OWNER, PLEASE WAIT  (Read 61335 times)

so on my place i thought i joined in 2009 and apparently when you guess wrong you are lying!

In other words, I thought I joined in 2009, said it, and got called a liar.

so on my place i thought i joined in 2009 and apparently when you guess wrong you are lying!

In other words, I thought I joined in 2009, said it, and got called a liar.
what

so on my place i thought i joined in 2009 and apparently when you guess wrong you are lying!

In other words, I thought I joined in 2009, said it, and got called a liar.
Explain?

OK sorry guys, I rushed that, I'll explain better this time.

So I had some stupid description to my first place, and I changed it to "Something I made in like, 2009?"

Some guy comments "You joined in 2010"

Some OTHER guy replies "@below It's pronounced liar"

So yeah, I'm apparently a liar because I thought I joined in 2009.

I still think the game isn't aesthetically pleasing in the least.
My player looks like a brick wall.

So I might start making shirts and pants etc.
click here for all my crappy clothes
All that's there right now is a transparent version of my OC Blu's jacket, the pants are there too but Review Pending atm.
You know what, I'm gonna try taking requests. Gimme your ideas for clothes.

-stuff-
Why not make a white sleeveless shirt, over a red T-shirt
kind of like the default blockhead look, but you know as shirts.

-snip-
I would buy brian may clothing if you made it, and yes, Im serious.

krrlsdfghjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj i made a cool vinesauce shirt earlier but i can't even put it into the game without giving builderman money

krrlsdfghjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj i made a cool vinesauce shirt earlier but i can't even put it into the game without giving builderman money

and this would be why i don't like  roblox

I have 2 projects I'm working on.
Bloxing of Isaac: Rescripted (You can guess)
Sapling

I keep going back and forth between the 2, and can't pick one to work on for a longer time.
Send help

Super-mega-response post, wall of quotes incoming:
Why not make a white sleeveless shirt, over a red T-shirt
kind of like the default blockhead look, but you know as shirts.
I made it
I would buy brian may clothing if you made it, and yes, Im serious.
lolwut
krrlsdfghjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj i made a cool vinesauce shirt earlier but i can't even put it into the game without giving builderman money
give it to me so I can publish it and reap the robux
I have 2 projects I'm working on.
Bloxing of Isaac: Rescripted (You can guess)
Sapling

I keep going back and forth between the 2, and can't pick one to work on for a longer time.
Send help
Go with the one you have more progress on, perhaps?

Super-mega-response post, wall of quotes incoming:
thats like

barely even the size of a brick

i sold 40 of these shirts for like 5 robux a piece. i think that's pretty good www.dynablox.com/Red-T-Shirt-For-Sale-item?id=81448860

i sold 40 of these shirts for like 5 robux a piece. i think that's pretty good www.dynablox.com/Red-T-Shirt-For-Sale-item?id=81448860
like the first thing i made is just black in the shape of a shirt and it's sold over 100 times
http://www.dynablox.com/Black-Long-Sleeve-Shirt-item?id=136366495

you would be suprised how much people don't care about the fact this is the easiest thing to make, and they're paying me to use it