Author Topic: ROBLOX Thread ⱽ³ - MOVING THREAD OWNER, PLEASE WAIT  (Read 61334 times)


www.dynablocks.com/User.aspx?ID=39079161                                                                                           www.dynablocks.com/User.aspx?ID=10179154
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 12:24:29 PM by DrHitius »



Roblox changed quite a bit since I last played it...


I managed to get the password of my unbanned alt. Add me if you want even though the chances of me returning are practically null.

/User.aspx?id=2428113


Hello.

EDIT: 150th post... Yay...
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 07:51:18 AM by TableSalt »



« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 10:24:28 AM by DrHitius »

So how exactly do I make one of those player images into a link?

Can you add me to OP, please?



Code: [Select]
[url=http://www.dynablox.com/User.aspx?ID=936170][img width=138]http://www.dynablox.com/Thumbs/Avatar.ashx?x=352&y=352&Format=Png&userid=936170[/img][/url]
Like that


I was added to the group but not the OP.

Add me to OP please?


i never cared enough about roblox to use a different avatar than something that resembles my blockland avatar.
Edit: changed, but still pretty meh. still don't care enough to make it better.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 11:38:51 PM by dargereldren »