autism tm - awards supposedly every tuesday

Poll

Do you have or know someone with autism?

Yes
278 (48%)
No
82 (14.2%)
219 (37.8%)

Total Members Voted: 576

Author Topic: autism tm - awards supposedly every tuesday  (Read 169823 times)

can i join. i am the brightest of the bunch

can i join. i am the brightest of the bunch
what is the most autistic thing you have ever witnessed?

what is the most autistic thing you have ever witnessed?
this group

can i join? my cousin janice has autism and i have attented a small class in my school where we learn about disabilities such as autism

my life. it has been very autistic and i have been bullied by people. they have greatly impacted both my feelings and my life.

IGN: Biostorm

BLID: 61636

Why should I be allowed in? My cousin has autism. Ever since he was little, it's affected him in the worst of ways. At school, he never tries to look presentable. He can barely talk in public, always stammering and sweating. He says he doesn't care how he looks, and he says he'll never amount to anything in life. This led to him becoming a 'Brony' which you all know is a terrible subculture that attracts impressionable youth, and draws them away from living a perfectly healthy social life.

I think that we need to raise awareness, because if we don't, more people will join subcultures like furries and bronies, and as a result, we'll see more cases like his.

Thank you

Steam: Biostorm
reposting my application

Sign me in
My family recently discovered my little brother has autism
I might have known because I've seen him at this school he is acting a lot differently as time went by
and he slowly opens my door and asks me if he can play blockland

Sign me in
I might have known because I've seen him at this school he is acting a lot differently as time went by
he was destined for this clan from birth

Sign me in
Are you your little brother? :cookieMonster:
im not joking this time

can i join friends

watch out if damp gets mad at your clan he'll destroy it i seen it happen before

watch out if damp gets mad at your clan he'll destroy it i seen it happen before

this is true ive seen it happen before as well