Poll

Do you have or know someone with autism?

Yes
278 (48%)
No
82 (14.2%)
219 (37.8%)

Total Members Voted: 576

Author Topic: autism tm - awards supposedly every tuesday  (Read 169774 times)

you guys understand why people would be anxious about this clan at first, right
It's been 3 months so it's no longer "at first" anymore.

~
ICE GANG
~
this is the formal invitation from ice gang to be allies if you accept please say so

-Mura, Leader
we accept

I know someone with autism. Noone seems to like him.

Meh, its true, autism isn't anything you can cure. I'd understand you guys, but I have something completely different

ARTISM - The addiction of art and artistic ways. (i cant handle a single day without atleast sketching something)

Sketch a ref for me while you're at it. You'd do me a favor and you'd complete your daily sketching. :cookieMonster:

Yes

IGN: Yes

BLID: 22935

Why should I be allowed in?: My older brother was diagnosed with autism at the age of three. He struggles with speaking and making friends. He attends speech at my school to help him with his attitude. When he speaks, his words are always full of anger. We as a family strive to make his life the best it can be.

Steam: Here

Reposting this.

Clan has survived 3 months, bravo!

IGN: Biostorm

BLID: 61636

Why should I be allowed in? My cousin has autism. Ever since he was little, it's affected him in the worst of ways. At school, he never tries to look presentable. He always wears baggy sweatpants and jeans, and never combs. He says he doesn't care how he looks, and he says he'll never amount to anything in life. This led to him becoming a 'Brony' which you all know is a terrible subculture that attracts impressionable youth, and draws them away from living a perfectly healthy social life.

He always tells me that he hates society and that he wishes everyone were gone. He says he doesn't need anyone, but he's wrong. Humans are social animals that need others to survive, and if they isolate themselves from society, of course life will be miserable for them. He struggles with depression due to his inability to communicate normally. He's 20 years old right now, but his demeanor resembles that of a child. I think that we need to raise awareness, because if we don't, more people will join subcultures like furries and bronies, and as a result, we'll see more cases like his.

Thank you

Steam: Biostorm

IGN: Yes
BLID: 22935
Why should I be allowed in?: My older brother was diagnosed with autism at the age of three. He struggles with speaking and making friends. He attends speech at my school to help him with his attitude. When he speaks, his words are always full of anger. We as a family strive to make his life the best it can be.
Steam: Here
Reposting this.
Well, I hope you guys are gonna be okay.

IGN: ABlockOfCheese

BLID: 37392

Why should I be allowed in? am autis

than kyou

Steam: stem

you guys realize they honestly don't treat autism seriously

you guys realize they honestly don't treat autism seriously
Damp: Still as useful as ever.

no research dumps or attacked servers yet? wow

no research dumps or attacked servers yet? wow
Why would we do that

So how exactly does playing a game help autism whatsoever?

I know what autism is and know who has autism. Add me.