Poll

Do you have or know someone with autism?

Yes
278 (48%)
No
82 (14.2%)
219 (37.8%)

Total Members Voted: 576

Author Topic: autism tm - awards supposedly every tuesday  (Read 169845 times)

i love how there's people who actually even consider the possibility that this clan isn't a joke

ok is autismim contagous cos i knowed this one guy and hem was an autismmim and i th ink I coght it form hem

ok seriosly my heaad is hurti ng I tihnk mmy autis is worser ten befor

ok is autismim contagous cos i knowed this one guy and hem was an autismmim and i th ink I coght it form hem

ok seriosly my heaad is hurti ng I tihnk mmy autis is worser ten befor
let me cunsolt my anime colection and they will tell me the rite anser

This is what autism sounds like:

Will we need to verify ourselves
nvm I think the meeting is already over

The meeting was killed by somebody accidentally shooting a live nuke.

My autismracing(R)(tm) server should be the official server of the clan. Betel even joined and stayed for a few minutes haha

NO! NO! NO! NO! NOT ANOTHER NIGERIAN CUNTS. NO! NO NO! EVERYBODY ALREADY KNOWS THAT THIS IS AN ATTEMPTED REVIVAL OF THE NIGERIAN CUNTS, I'M ON THE LOOKOUT FOR WHAT YOUR GONNA DO PRETTY SOON, YOU START IMPRISONING MEMBERS, FORCING THEM IN, AND FORCING OTHER PEOPLE TO JOIN YOUR AUTISM TM CLAN, AND THEN YOUR GONNA SPAM THE BLF WITH research

NO! NO! NO! NO! NOT ANOTHER NIGERIAN CUNTS. NO! NO NO! EVERYBODY ALREADY KNOWS THAT THIS IS AN ATTEMPTED REVIVAL OF THE NIGERIAN CUNTS, I'M ON THE LOOKOUT FOR WHAT YOUR GONNA DO PRETTY SOON, YOU START IMPRISONING MEMBERS, FORCING THEM IN, AND FORCING OTHER PEOPLE TO JOIN YOUR AUTISM TM CLAN, AND THEN YOUR GONNA SPAM THE BLF WITH research
i would like to see proof that this ever happened