autism tm - awards supposedly every tuesday

Poll

Do you have or know someone with autism?

Yes
278 (48%)
No
82 (14.2%)
219 (37.8%)

Total Members Voted: 576

Author Topic: autism tm - awards supposedly every tuesday  (Read 169143 times)

wow, all the people think this is related to nigerian cunts should feel ashamed. they are simply trying to raise awareness of this horrible disease that affects the lives of many children and parents.

I too have autism, it causes me to not realize the symbolic meaning and purpose of things and instead interpret them literally. I can't stand to see these awful, clearly trolling people trying their hardest to degrade your efforts. clearly they are from the morally low parts of this community, who seek to simply tease and ruin the lives of innocent people.

disease
Autism is a underdevelopmental disorder
Discrepancy detected

do you have autism too

« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 11:29:45 AM by Hawt »

lol aoki is just on the brown townly angry bandwagon of hate against anything like NC

I've never seen Aoki this brown town ravaged before

lol aoki is just on the brown townly angry bandwagon of hate against anything like NC
Again, this group is not affiliated with the Nigerian Cunts.

My avatar is being autistic

0/10 op is not made in comic sans

I contracted autism from being on the Internet for so long. Also my parents gave me too many vaccines and now I have autism.

Being autistic is has been a blessing for me. And for those who will use it as an insult:
haha, how can autism be used as an insult?
Only an ignorant cunt would use autism as an insult. (And there's nothing I hate more than ignorance)
Autism is a gift in my case, I have an IQ of over 150 which makes me technically a genius thanks to my autism. I've been going through school all my life being bored out of my loving brains getting at least 95% on all my tests (and all the incorrect answers were silly mistakes) because I'm just too loving smart for school I can't wait for everyone else to learn something I already knew within the first day or too of being taught it.
Every ear I scored the best of my year on these stupid multiple choice tests we do and the headmaster came to my class to tell me that, which obviously resulted in being called a 'nerd' which is true but I shouldn't be ridiculed for it.
I recently became home educated so I could learn at my own pace and I'm getting my GCSEs done in 1/4 of the time everyone else has to do it in, I'm also doing more than double the average amount of GCSEs that usually would be done.
I used to get paid £30 an hour working online, which is more than the teaching assistants at my old school earned, it was so fun pointing that out to them
So in conclusion, calling someone autistic is not an insult, in my case it makes me highly gifted.
One more thing, I don't know if this has anything to do with my autism but I am a sociopath so I'm not hindered by irrational emotions like guilt, compassion, empathy, etc.
haha, the most satisfying thing is to know that you will all see this as a waste of a natural gift and that I am undeserving hahaha, that brings me great satisfaction.
I'm practically perfect, let the jealousy flow through you.

So yes I'd like to join
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 11:39:57 PM by Biostorm »

chewed on pencils in a school,can i join?

kickflow made a picture of me even though I never make autistic jokes

wow