Poll

Should mcmmo be added to the server?

Yes
No

Author Topic: The blockland community minecraft server  (Read 13972 times)

i'll probably start playing on this when it gets up

here's a substitute server for the timebeing:
184.164.130.138:63740

enjoy

Well it turns out that the reason it went down was windows sleep mode :P

I'm going to sleep, but I'll leave the server up of the night, and join when I wake up.

I came on. Who's the guy that killed all of the animals and destrogen leet and someone else's house? I read the log, and I'm pretty sure "Zack331" is our main suspect.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 07:53:19 AM by LeetZero »

I am switching to bukkit, not to have too many plugins that will significantly change gameplay or anything, or even block protection, but just so that when people get griefed like this there will be block logs, so we can retrieve the lost house/items. Although not yet, I will have to switch the server off at some point.

Well something doesn't work.

I keep going into the end when I respawn XD

Compared to everyone else, I have nothing and can't really start anywhere due to lack of trees.

Gonna put the server down for now

Compared to everyone else, I have nothing and can't really start anywhere due to lack of trees.
"Lack of trees"
M8 you playing on way too low view distance. There are trees further into the continent.

"Lack of trees"
M8 you playing on way too low view distance. There are trees further into the continent.
My graphics card wouldn't be able to handle it.

My graphics card wouldn't be able to handle it.
I'll plant trees near the spawn

Btw the server is back up again

I am switching to bukkit, not to have too many plugins that will significantly change gameplay or anything, or even block protection, but just so that when people get griefed like this there will be block logs, so we can retrieve the lost house/items. Although not yet, I will have to switch the server off at some point.
get mcmmo, get essentials.

Added a poll, there seems to be a dispute here