Author Topic: World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor  (Read 2929 times)

idk how how I feel about the instant level 90 thing, it seems like randoms would be clogged with newbies. I haven't played since MoP though.
Levelling dungeons (there are 4 of them, with unlocks distributed between level 90-97) aren't actually too bad, since the levelling is tuned so that questing is generally the most efficient path and will actually give you decent gear. Once you reach level ~98 you'll want to do the quests in Nagrand since they give you enough gear that you'll only have to do a normal dungeon run or two at 100. At level 100 you have normals and heroics available. In normals people's skill is roughly as awful as you'd expect, heroics require you to first complete a solo skill test before you can queue (Proving Grounds Silver for your chosen role).

I was super excited when WoD came out but lost all interest right after I did the first wing of the new raid on LFR
LFR is pretty much a movie.Even normal HM is still giving my guild some trouble (especially Mar'Gok), even though we actually got somewhat far into SoO heroic (admittedly with some rerolls and replacements in the meantime).

It's just not appealing at all anymore. The time between the launch and the first raid was also really boring.
While I agree that it was a bit drawn out, the CMs (heroic dungeons but tuned even harder, and with gear scaled down) kept me pretty busy, both with regards to difficulty and rewards (there is a daily quest that gives you LFR-quality gear for completing whatever the daily CM is).
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 10:27:37 PM by DontCare4Free »

Levelling dungeons (there are 4 of them, with unlocks distributed between level 90-97) aren't actually too bad, since the levelling is tuned so that questing is generally the most efficient path and will actually give you decent gear. Once you reach level ~98 you'll want to do the quests in Nagrand since they give you enough gear that you'll only have to do a normal dungeon run or two at 100. At level 100 you have normals and heroics available. In normals people's skill is roughly as awful as you'd expect, heroics require you to first complete a solo skill test before you can queue (Proving Grounds Silver for your chosen role).

LFR is pretty much a movie.Even normal HM is still giving my guild some trouble (especially Mar'Gok), even though we actually got somewhat far into SoO heroic (admittedly with some rerolls and replacements in the meantime).

While I agree that it was a bit drawn out, the CMs (heroic dungeons but tuned even harder, and with gear scaled down) kept me pretty busy, both with regards to difficulty and rewards (there is a daily quest that gives you LFR-quality gear for completing whatever the daily CM is).
yeah this is basically the best way to put it
i have a lot of things that i could do since i raid and also do pvp on the side and also have other characters i could be leveling, which keeps me busy so it keeps the appeal
and if i get bored there's always other games until raid night or other content i could be doing