Poll

Rate Block Wars (serious feedback is appreciated)

1/5 stars
5 (5.4%)
2/5 stars
4 (4.3%)
3/5 stars
12 (12.9%)
4/5 stars
35 (37.6%)
5/5 stars
37 (39.8%)

Total Members Voted: 93

Author Topic: Block Wars - Locked: See New Topic for Sequel  (Read 59398 times)

I doubt that I'd be able to voice-act but I can be a damn good extra!

I even starred as badspot in a certain researcho!

swholli, if you haven't been told already, use performance soft shaders instead of the default shaders when recording. it makes the shadows look a whole lot better, and it isn't very taxing on fps or on your hardware.
here's a quick shot i took of my avatar to show:

you can get the add-on that allows you to switch from default to soft shaders here: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=268375.0

We've already discussed soft shaders, but not THAT type of soft shaders (or advanced, modded shaders in general).

I feel we should do it, but that means we have to re-shoot all of the scenes (and we have to do most of the scenes anyway because we got a new stormtrooper helmet).
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 10:22:13 PM by Swat 3 »

We've already discussed soft shaders, but not THAT type of soft shaders (or advanced, modded shaders in general).

I feel we should do it, but that means we have to re-shoot all of the scenes (and we have to do most of the scenes anyway because we got a new stormtrooper helmet).
you would only have to reshoot the exterior shots, because only the exterior shots have the advanced shadows. the performance soft shaders only improve the shadows and don't change any ambient light or any of that stuff, and i'm assuming you haven't gotten a whole load of exterior shots or any shots that have windows so far, which makes it somewhat easy to reshoot

you would only have to reshoot the exterior shots, because only the exterior shots have the advanced shadows. the performance soft shaders only improve the shadows and don't change any ambient light or any of that stuff, and i'm assuming you haven't gotten a whole load of exterior shots or any shots that have windows so far, which makes it somewhat easy to reshoot
If Swholli likes what he sees, he will do it.

we're probably gonna have to reshoot a lot of stuff

we're probably gonna have to reshoot a lot of stuff

Haven't said this in a while, but:

QFT.

Haven't said this in a while, but:

QFT.
there are two meanings for this and one i dont understand the exact context and the other i do understand but still don't know exact context.

He was quoted for truth.

Mostly because everything we did ended up being a test shot of sorts, so we need to reshoot most of the scenes that we've finished so far.

was i was wondering could i help out with misc acting or maybe in-game special effects via events

swat pls
imsry :((

also guys we are doing a scene like NOW

so if you want in just PM me or something

Attention: Block Wars will now be revamped to be a Kart Race server.

That is all.