Poll

Rate Block Wars (serious feedback is appreciated)

1/5 stars
5 (5.4%)
2/5 stars
4 (4.3%)
3/5 stars
12 (12.9%)
4/5 stars
35 (37.6%)
5/5 stars
37 (39.8%)

Total Members Voted: 93

Author Topic: Block Wars - Locked: See New Topic for Sequel  (Read 59415 times)

http://puu.sh/hCwI8/ce24a0db87.png

[EGO DETECTED]

Oh, don't worry, that was a joke line.

The only thing Block Wars actually did was coin the term "physical actor" when describing the person who provided the in-game performance of a character. Warren and I needed a way to differentiate between a voice actor and a (as it's not called) physical actor.

Heya. I Remember being one of the
"physical actor""s"
a long time ago that played I believe one of the rebels on the first trailer. I don't think I made it in the final version of the film but whatever, still was cool to be apart of it. Anyways, I just wanted to say good luck with any future progress and that stuff.

Any news? Is this still alive?

swahili stop being gay

so filmbots is out which means you can do all of this with one person actually in the server

Not to bump the topic without new information (if you hadn't noticed I was, of course, taking a wee break on the project, though development is still steadily happening), but I thought I'd address this as I just recently was in the filmbots mod discussion page to learn a bit of unsatisfying news:

so filmbots is out which means you can do all of this with one person actually in the server

As soon as I can apply events to these bots edit: I meant as soon as I can apply console commands to the bots, Block Wars will probably actually get done.

I'm not sure if that's been said or not yet but all of the Block Wars hats require "/[hat]" to apply them to a player. If anyone knows if it's already possible to do that with bots, however, please PM me, I'd appreciate that knowledge. Otherwise I hope it's implemented to this addon.

The less I have to deal with real players in order to achieve shots (especially crowds) the easier it is to shoot scenes.

So no pressure to Whirlwind, but he might singlehandedly save one of the oldest Blockland machinimas.

second edit:

Is there anyway to give the bots command given items? Like giving a bot a hat that could only be worn by typing /hat
Not to my knowledge

Well poop, nevermind lol

If anyone knows anyone who thinks they can solve the problem of applying slash commands to bots instead of players, you'd be doing me the greatest service in the history of services.

I'VE ACHIEVED THE UNACHIEVABLE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkovDQZ2a1s

Now, if any of you lads would kindly like to somehow find me a millennium falcon I can use, I will officially not be missing any pieces and can still get this thing done by December.

Oh jeebs I think I remember him and I discussing that at one point.

Did he ever finish it?

it's going to be a christmas miracle

Like this status if you'd totes buy a print of this and hang it on your wall.