Poll

Rate Block Wars (serious feedback is appreciated)

1/5 stars
5 (5.4%)
2/5 stars
4 (4.3%)
3/5 stars
12 (12.9%)
4/5 stars
35 (37.6%)
5/5 stars
37 (39.8%)

Total Members Voted: 93

Author Topic: Block Wars - Locked: See New Topic for Sequel  (Read 59206 times)

Is there any way I can get in this?

Is this going to hit the deadline?

sry for doublepost, but this should be released tonight?

sry for doublepost, but this should be released tonight?
swholy died from drinking too much paint.

swholy died from drinking too much paint.
definitely wasn't me...

*slides bucket under table*

He said just December was the deadline. No specific date.

Wait, did you guys think I was gonna coincide it with Episode 7?

Naw fam, I've gotta be seeing that movie, can't be uploading on the day of.

But yeah, December is the general deadline. Right now I'm hoping for a New Years release, but if I can't hit that (because remember, I'm not getting paid for this, irl things come first), then I'll push it back to my final deadline, which will be my 23rd birthday (the 24th of January). I can promise you I'll have it done by then cause I am actually a half an hour into it as evidence by this screenshot:

The entire movie will probably only end up being an hour to an hour and ten minutes long total. So for once I'm actually like halfway through it.

At the very worst, if I can't make the 31st, then I will at least have the full fledged trailer to show you (not just a teaser but actually one with real footage and voice clips and stuff).

So don't fret! Block Wars treks onward!

Happy 8 year anniversary!

8 years ago today I started the first Block Wars topic that would eventually produce the short film version of the machinima parody we know it as today.

Eight years is a long time. Weird, man.

Any progress? Will it be out in December?

Deadline today, trailer, film or neither?

I'm gonna guess this has been given up on? No trailer released, no updates or even replies except me?

sorry for triplepost

But yeah, December is the general deadline. Right now I'm hoping for a New Years release, but if I can't hit that (because remember, I'm not getting paid for this, irl things come first), then I'll push it back to my final deadline, which will be my 23rd birthday (the 24th of January).