Poll

Rate Block Wars (serious feedback is appreciated)

1/5 stars
5 (5.4%)
2/5 stars
4 (4.3%)
3/5 stars
12 (12.9%)
4/5 stars
35 (37.6%)
5/5 stars
37 (39.8%)

Total Members Voted: 93

Author Topic: Block Wars - Locked: See New Topic for Sequel  (Read 57617 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGNUaL_iXmA

WHERE THE forget IS SWHOHO?

WE DON'T GOTTA SHOOT FOR THE VIDEO, NO MO.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 12:54:32 AM by Swholli »

will swhololololol get the video out this month??
probably not

will swhololololol get the video out this month??
probably not
oh swhololol
you make us wait a decade then when it's finally done you don't even release it on time

I did something for this stuff. Life complete.

May 4th.

Star Wars day.

EDIT: Though the premiere can be earlier than that, May 4th is just the day I'll upload it to Youtube officially.

If you'd like to be at the premiere (and by "at" I mean be invited to join a Discord chat where I'll answer questions and talk about the movie), let me know if that's something you'd be interested in me doing.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 08:50:26 AM by Swholli »

if someone can leak the premiere with a 240p camera aimed at their screen that will be great

I did something for this stuff. Life complete.
as someone whose watched this project since day one, this couldnt be any more true

if someone can leak the premiere with a 240p camera aimed at their screen that will be great
Leaked blockwars...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj6G8IcBm4c

Sorry the camera shook a bit.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 04:00:37 PM by c[_] »

You guys should probably check out the awesome trailer made by Vitawrap. If this doesn't get you pumped for Wednesday, I don't know what will.

Make sure to subscribe to SwholliBL in order to see the movie as soon is it's released.

So from everything I can tell, it looks like I'm gonna be in the clear to stream this bad boy to Twitch, and the best part for you fellows is that the world premiere "red carpet" event will be hosted on Monday, May 2nd.

So what I need to ask then from all of you is: what would the best time be for everyone? The event will start sometime in the evening, beginning with a live stream of the server party (there will be a server to go along with this) to which I will great everyone and talk about Block Wars and stuff. Then, when we're all settled in and ready to go, we'll switch to a live feed of Block Wars and watch it live together (admittedly with a few latency issues so I won't respond to comments in the chat probably as fast as they're happening, but still, it's better than nothing), and finally afterwards we'll close out the show with a Q&A session with myself and any of the crew (hodot, JJJman, whoever will show up) about the production and things machinima and BLC related.

So make sure to vote in the polls for what time will be best to start it off so I can comprise a schedule!

how long will the party be?

Having played a stormtrooper extra:

Also, blame me for any disco that may be encountered within this film.