Poll

Rate Block Wars (serious feedback is appreciated)

1/5 stars
5 (5.4%)
2/5 stars
4 (4.3%)
3/5 stars
12 (12.9%)
4/5 stars
35 (37.6%)
5/5 stars
37 (39.8%)

Total Members Voted: 93

Author Topic: Block Wars - Locked: See New Topic for Sequel  (Read 59236 times)

There's been an awakening.

Have you felt it?

just made a better looking vader helmet

« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 09:52:49 AM by Vitawrap »

needs to be bigger so the use of the schwartz is stronger

Ya'll wish you were this cool.

Oh my god, you guys I don't think you understand just how excited this image makes me.

After nine years since the very first inklings of this idea that was Block Wars, I am now officially 40 minutes in (yes, that's right, if I released what I had right now there'd be 40 whole minutes of Block Wars to enjoy) and the characters are now for the first time in Block Wars history, actually about to shoot scenes on the Death Egg.

I just thought I'd share this great achievement with you all.

Thank you, good night.

how long will the full movie be???

Well, considering the script is 60 pages, and the old rule of thumb with screenwriting is a page is roughly a minute, I'm estimating probably a little over an hour. It's about half as long as the original Star Wars cause I cut a lot of the bulk since it was a parody that didn't need all of the story.

Just curious, but why isn't this in general discussion? It's 100% blockland related.

Just curious, but why isn't this in general discussion? It's 100% blockland related.
because it was previously in community projects and swholli wanted people to contribute to the movie.

You estimate "a little over an hour" and you're 40 minutes in. Does this mean 5-10 minutes are left?

EDIT: Oh, wow, I misread it as "a little over half an hour" and achieved to not read it properly until now.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 06:49:15 PM by Marios »

Roughly 10 to 20 more like. I'm just at about the 42 minute mark. I'm not making any guarantees, but I'm hoping to be releasing the movie in May.