Author Topic: Re: "DayZ: Blockland {In Development}" - The thread that'll never be...?  (Read 4065 times)

Navaro isn't fully responsible for how fast other people are doing their work
Fix.
I forgeted up major typo in there.

The Titanic has been a work in progress for 7 YEARS.
You mean yourself? You seem to be underestimating how much effort needs to go into something like this. If it's clearly that easy and simple as you think it is, why don't you do it yourself? Wait: You can't code/model/build well? Then guess what. You don't have a say in how fast a project like this goes. You have no idea how much effort needs to be done between multiple people for something this large to come together, and if you're that impatient to play DayZ in the first place, why don't you play the Arma mod or the standalone itself instead of sitting on the edge of your seat waiting to complain again.

Lets see how much work needs to be done with add-ons alone.
21 different weapons.
5 or more different vehicles.

I don't know if you've ever tried to make one of those before, but even if you could manage to stuff one out every day, you'll be spending all your free time over a month making add-ons and vehicles. But these responsibilities are skewed out among other people. The BL:DayZ isn't fully responsible for how fast other people are doing their work, especially when it's voluntary and completely unnecessary. They don't have to do this for us, or for you. They can take as much time as they want.

What can he post that he hasn't already that will fill your empty little void of a brain? If there's nothing to be posted, why just fill up the thread with useless pandering.
That's all coming from you. The thread was fine until you instigated drama in the first place, begging and trying to force him to keep your little mind excited.
How is it not THAT large of a scale? Have you ever built something bigger than a house before? forget, even a decent sized 4x64 plate building can take a few days of hard work to make look perfect. This is a giant open world build that needs to have every detail at every corner. It's going to take a loving long time.
How can he post updates about things that haven't even started yet? Pay attention to the second post of the thread. THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN BE UPDATED ON. EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SAID.

Yeah, sure, okay~

I swear I'm a nice guy! Ugh, people never give me a chance. They always go for the losers :(
If you weren't meaning to come off as a cunt, you wouldn't call people a loving twatty cunt you twatty cunt.

That makes the examples even more suitable. Clearly this DayZ project is hampered by the fact that a accumulation of real people are behind it, and cannot devote every working hour towards it.

In short: Treti is a self-entitled moron, and has no idea or respect for the amount of effort that goes into a project like this.
I am not self entitled. I don't expect so much out of this mod, if anything I'm almost neutral about it. I guess what I'm really looking for is an answer to why Navaro does what he does in his thread. Why does he only go for people who post negative things in the thread. Why does he spend so much more time replying to negative comments than posting progress and why does he also shelter progress and not post it?

How can he post updates about things that haven't even started yet? Pay attention to the second post of the thread. THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN BE UPDATED ON. \
Also now that you mention it, I have never seen that post before. Usually when people post update info, they post it in the OP or in posts later in the thread, and that's where I was focused on looking.

Why does he only go for people who post negative things in the thread.
He keeps telling people to leave their bullstuff out of the thread where it isn't welcome.
I would do that if I was a topic OP as well. forget, I'm even telling you to leave your bullstuff out of your thread, because bullstuff isn't something anyone wants to take in.

It's only after Navaro himself called you out on your cuntforgetery that you decided to make this topic.
Certainly doesn't make it seem like you're not pissed about that by bringing it up, which I never said anything about.
This is why you never got my "special snowflake sounds", because you're a loving douche.
Quit being a little butthurt little boy all the loving time.
It also confuses me why you edited your post instead of just posting a new reply.
Also, just because I'm the lead dev, doesn't mean I can force people to make stuff. I check in on their progress, and if they're doing good I thank them. People have lives, unlike you.
I don't have to post every god damn thing I do on this project on here, I'm not entitled to post about anything.
He's not only "posting about the negative things in the thread"
He's posting all he can about the project, and telling people like you to forget off because you're not bringing in welcome discussion.

forget, I don't know why you want this updated so much, you'll probably be banned from playing on the server once it's done.

Also now that you mention it, I have never seen that post before.
Learn to loving read you loving brick. This is admitting you made a drama topic without even full knowledge of the entire subject you were complaining about in the first place.

I might as well add that "him responding only to negative questions" is probably all you bothered to read as well. If you even remotely cared enough to sift through every single page on the dev topic, you'd see he was kindly responding to people that had legitimate questions and critiques.

I might as well add that "him responding only to negative questions" is probably all you bothered to read as well. If you even remotely cared enough to sift through every single page on the dev topic, you'd see he was kindly responding to people that had legitimate questions and critiques.
I mean because only just recently he made that post. I had assumed he had actual progress and was sheltering it because "ITS PRIVATE, ONLY MEANT FOR MY EYES".

I mean because only just recently he made that post. I had assumed he had actual progress and was sheltering it because "ITS PRIVATE, ONLY MEANT FOR MY EYES".

forget ME I PRESSED POST BY ACCIDENT

I had assumed he had actual progress and was sheltering it because "ITS PRIVATE, ONLY MEANT FOR MY EYES".
You assumed?
Ever heard the saying assuming makes an ass out of you and me?

Jesus christ, this whole thread is going off a guess? Get real man. Come on. You're grasping at straws now.
A lack of an update doesn't mean he's hiding it, if it's a even remotely active dev topic, it's becasue THERE'S NOTHING TO POST ABOUT.

oh my god, lol.

you serious?

yeah, you're serious.

i'll just leave it to jubel...

all of what jubel has said basically sums it up, thank you jubel.

its obvious terti is the alpha male, the supreme gentleman and much more powerful than Navaro, who agrees navaro should be his slave?
not me

where's that picture of the revolver with the backwards pointing barrel when you need it

oh my god, lol.
you serious?
yeah, you're serious.
i'll just leave it to jubel...
all of what jubel has said basically sums it up, thank you jubel.
Sorry that you have to deal with people like this.

Good luck on your project.

Sorry that you have to deal with people like this.

Good luck on your project.
Aha, can't stop people from being ignorant, and thanks.

this was uncalled for yet i smelt it coming from a mile away

the thing is this project could've been completed in like a week max. but laziness always wins.
you just gotta give your ideas to the right people.