Author Topic: Re: "DayZ: Blockland {In Development}" - The thread that'll never be...?  (Read 4061 times)

the thing is this project could've been completed in like a week max. but laziness always wins.
you just gotta give your ideas to the right people.
i second this

me and Navaro are very close friends (my best friend and vise versa) and we discussed this several times

it isn't his place to force people to work, but yeah people just made promises they couldn't keep, the most activeness was when me, Navaro, and Obnasious were building some of the map at one point, but other then that yeah we haven't bothered progressing when no one is giving us any reason to progress

this is why i don't post development topics unless i'm absolutely guaranteed to complete it, and even then i just skip that part immediately, finish whatever, and post it in General Discussion (if i wanted to).

some people including me have a pretty nasty track record for killing off some projects due to bad timing, unfortunate occurrences, or just being lazy and forgetting about it. (and that's why my Quarry TDM will never get finished in the first place lololol)

concerning this thread, it wasn't needed. would've just talked it out with Navaro or any other person who is responsible but i guess if you want to shoot before negotiation go right ahead you hard-headed bastard.

the thing is this project could've been completed in like a week max.
nope

i sort of agree in a sense. i agree on the fact he shouldn't let his thread die, and to at least inform us if he's taking a hiatus on the project or what. but OP is pretty much bitching the most part.

i sort of agree in a sense. i agree on the fact he shouldn't let his thread die, and to at least inform us if he's taking a hiatus on the project or what. but OP is pretty much bitching the most part.

THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN BE UPDATED ON. EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SAID.

nothing has been said but a few pictures from long ago. unless you haven't been doing anything, that's fine.

NOEDIT: nothing has been said but a few pictures from long ago. if you haven't been doing anything, then that's fine also

So nothings has been done in 6 months prior to those pictures? Or...
What do you mean "There is nothing that can be updated on".

What kind of bullstuff excuse is that.

If I were to make an expansive post on my love life right now there'd be stuff all to say because nothing has happened at all in the past 6 months.

What kind of bullstuff post is this?

So nothings has been done in 6 months prior to those pictures? Or...
What do you mean "There is nothing that can be updated on".

Are you an idiot, or what?

But to many letters I no understand .-.

Are you an idiot, or what?
I'm lost. Excuse me for my ignorance.

the thing is this project could've been completed in like a week max. but laziness always wins.
you just gotta give your ideas to the right people.
lets put it this way-
how about you're navaro. make the project in a week. max.

hell, you said max. finish it in 5 days. we'll see how far that gets you.

Okay, listen to me.

I have not read a majority of the previous posts, so I'm unaware if this has been said or not, but realize this.

It's his project. You have absolutely no reason to complain. If you're not happy with the development, go do something else. He has time to do other things, and it's valuable to note that no one will dedicate their complete time to work on a project. He has a life, as someone else said, and he sure as hell doesn't need people to pester him about something announced in a game.

what the forget is with the awful dramas and backfires recently

please people, go outside