Author Topic: need vocie actors and animator.  (Read 17883 times)

i'll boice act for phone booth

Just goes to show how helpful this forum is

Blockland Forums: Professional voice actors for hire
yeah we are all sorry

If you're going to have somebody voiceact and somebody animate... then what exactly are YOU going to do?

I love things like this because it vould be quality content, or it could be like one of those YouTube fanimes,which are ridiculously bad, but fun to watch, oh and there's probably going to be a self insert.

Nevertheless, good luck with it.

If you're going to have somebody voiceact and somebody animate... then what exactly are YOU going to do?
Add them in a video.then put who ever vocie act and animate in credits

Ok,new plan.if you want to be a vocie actor or something.then message me. Because I dont need un needed comments in this topic.
You can keep avoiding the truth of the matter, but I promise you that you will:

A) Not achieve anything, give up on this project by tomorrow morning
B) Making something absolutely awful, and have many people MUCH worse than me tell you how much they hate that you wasted your effort
C) Making something absolutely awful, and have people enjoy it for the sheer entertainment of watching a train-wreck in action.

Do you want me to give this kid false hope and let him crash and burn, or would you rather I be the big bad wolf so that he doesn't have to meet the really stuffty people out there?

Add them in a video.then put who ever vocie act and animate in credits
Holy crap.

The pile of stuff just continues to compound.

So, your entire extent of the effort is to basically boss other people around, and then spend 20 seconds in movie maker to create the credits?

gg no re

You can keep avoiding the truth of the matter, but I promise you that you will:

A) Not achieve anything, give up on this project by tomorrow morning
B) Making something absolutely awful, and have many people MUCH worse than me tell you how much they hate that you wasted your effort
C) Making something absolutely awful, and have people enjoy it for the sheer entertainment of watching a train-wreck in action.
Do you want me to give this kid false hope and let him crash and burn, or would you rather I be the big bad wolf so that he doesn't have to meet the really stuffty people out there?
You as full of hate like a dalek

You as full of hate like a dalek
sigged.

I pissed myself laughing.

As someone who has done professional work as voice talent, here's my reaction after reading more and more of this thread.

sigged.

I pissed myself laughing.
I knew someone would get it.

I knew someone would get it.
I'm looking forward to your drama on me while I stay here, cringing at how awful you've designed this project.

Questions:

A) How do you even expect to entice animators? As I said before, animation is extremely difficult/tedious. How do you think you'll convince somebody good enough to do it that they should join your project when you've told us barely any story stuff, and you said they're not getting paid?
B) Only one animator? How are you going to get away with just one animator?