Author Topic: Youtube in a nutshell...  (Read 810 times)

Alright... so, I go to see what's up with the alternate ending of Farcry 4 (I'm a bit late to the party) and I watch the video... it's cool and stuff... so I go to read some of the comments.

My oh my, how the human race has fallen!  Here are three of the first few comments...

"This ending is for people who don't want to play the game that much."  ~The forget is wrong with you?

I thought that I'd share.

OP, you may need to spend some more time outside.

it's usually best to ignore the comments unless it's a how-to video or something.

there was this one comment i found that literally summarised all of youtube comments

there was this one comment i found that literally summarised all of youtube comments
AKA YouTube comments section is a cancer that needs to be eliminated

>2015
>still reading youtube comments

>2015
>still reading youtube comments

hey man its still 2014 in some places they dont have the ability to make a new years resolution yet

OP, you may need to spend some more time outside.
arguably a thing we could all do!

That Toaster Boxx guy is literally my new god

Edit cause I almost forgot, the other day, I was bored and someone sent me this Barbie makeup tutorial, so I actually clicked on it (hurpdeedur) then I scrolled down to read the comments because i kind of saw it coming

Lo and behold, hundreds of female warriors to the rescue

"DIS IS AN OUTRAG IT SETS AN UNREALIST STANDRD 4 WOMEN 2 WORK 4"

"DIS GURL LOKED BETTER WITOUT TEH MAKEUP LUK HOW MUCH MAKEUP SHE HAD 2 PUT ON JST 2 LOOK LEIK WHAT MEN THINK IS 'GOOD' "

"BARBIS R SUCH FAKE N loveEST"

"GIRLS R TRINED BY MAIL DOMINTED SOCETY 2 LUK LIKE BARBIES"

This was literally the first time since I was 12 that something on the internet actually angered me. It's a chick doing makeup for loving fun, you'd think feminists would be happier seeing a woman use it for fun whether then thinking that they need to wear it to fit into society. I mean I dont give a stuff but you'd think these women would.

Secondly it's clearly dress up, nobody ever implied that it was supposed to be attractive, if i recall correctly, the person who uploaded the video even included the fact that it would be nice for a Halloween event in the description

Thirdly, Barbies are fake because they're dolls. They're not meant to be real, it's a toy aimed at young girls, for them to pretend with. Maybe some people find women that resemble Barbies attractive but it is nowhere implied that the ideal girl is a loving plastic toy. I see how some people can maybe find some kind of connection but it's a loving stretch. Nobody bitches about girls looking non Barbie like because that's loving ridiculous.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 10:45:19 PM by Lizzy »